Meet the Fockers

by Golf 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• Golf
    Golf

Anyone interested in a good laugh? Go see, 'Meet the Fockers.' It's the first time my wife laughed so much at the movies.

Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Striesand did a great job. Oh, don't leave when 'The End' appears on the screen, there's a small tid bit left.

• jaredg
    jaredg

i saw it the other day with my girlfriend....we both laughed our asses off!!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I saw it. I thought the first one was better but Meet the Fockers is definetely worth seeing.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

my daughter wants to see this and myJW wife has agreed - so we shall probably be seeing it in the Independence movie theater shortly

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ex-pilot, talking to school children: "We were surrounded by fokkers! Fokkers to the left, fokkers to the right, there were fokkers everywhere!"

Schoolmaster: "Ahem. Children, I just want you to know that a Fokker is a German war-plane."

Ex-pilot: "Bloody right! Those fokkers were Meschersmitts!"

Englishman.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ash.... Ooooooooooool
    Ash.... Ooooooooooool

Them's some crazy Fockers!

Great movie!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

lol @ Elsewhere, that's what I wanted to say.

LOVED it!

asssh.................................................ol

J

• blondie
    blondie

We went Saturday to a sold-out theater. We had a good time. Laughter soothes the psyche. I loved Streisand...she is great in comedy.

Blondie

• Golf
    Golf

Unbeliever, I'm with you. I did say that to my wife, I liked the first one. I was happy to see my wife laughing, her mom was with us by the way, she's a weekly moviegoer.

Guest77

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I thought it was great. My husband and I were cracking and up and both liked it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit