JW CONNECTIONS.COM------Check It Out! You Can Date A Nice JW!

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

I'd rather be reading Hillary Step!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

stopthepain -WELCOME to the board

• Leilani
    Leilani

I am NOT getting this. How can many of them be "separated" and still looking for mate??? Cripes! I got DF'd at age 17 after already having been DA'd for 2 yrs when they found out I fornicated with the man I was about to marry (of course my belly was sticking out a wee bit during the walk down the aisle ) but this site actually condones looking for partners when one is separated or divorced NOT free to marry?!?

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

Thanks ,Im glad this sight exists,you all seem very knoledgable.As the days unfold,my funny ,but sometimes painful accounts of the religion will be told------for all to laugh and maybe cry about,but I'm sure most will def relate to them.Thank you agian for welcoming me.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I thought it was against the rules to use the internet???

Jeff

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

yikes! i hope they do background checks...

charles11
    Brother, 46, Divorced, but Free to Marry
    Euclid, Ohio, United States
    Introduction
    for a wife
  • kwintestal
    kwintestal

I thought it was funny on the front page you have the option for "Brother", "Sister", or "Anyone". For the bi-JW's. lol

Kwin

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LOL! I thought you weren't supposed to be on any site other than the official wts? Or that you shouldn't discriminate based on looks, body type, and especially race!

Brother, sister, anyone?! Lol!

From what I was told and saw for myself, there were tons of single jw females and very few, if any, single brothers. I'm sure there will be some hookups from it.

• OUT and about
    OUT and about

Here's some fun:

Remember the Muppet movie - the one where Kermit sings that song "Rainbow Connection?" Substitue JW Connection for Rainbow Connection, and it would make a great new Kingdom Melody. I think it's time for some new ones, anyway. Here goes:

Someday you'll find it, the JW Connection, the lovers the dreamers and me!

• unique1
    unique1

WOW, it really is world wide, I came up with people from the Phillipines and Nigeria.

Just to see if I knew anyone I checked my state of NC and there is only one "sister" and one "brother" listed and they are both 23. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit