So I'm Dancing, and This Bitch Is Just WATCHING Me

by SixofNine 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I put my parrots on the kitchen counter, put on salsa music, and they bob up and down, side to side, and screech while we all salsa. One time my husband came home (I didn't hear him come in the house cuz the music was too loud) and said "Now I know what goes on around here while I'm at work!" LOL!

The dog just puts her paws over her ears. She hates salsa music. But she does an incredible pirouette when Swan Lake plays....

Country Girl

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

hmmmm, something tells me I should have spent more time watching Sienfeld, and less time on JWD.

ps... did I really craft a sentence with the words "black families" and "their owners" in it?? lol, yikes!

• bigboi
    bigboi
    Are dogs from Black families less embarrassed by their owner's dancing?

Just hadda play that race card didn't cha?

• bigboi
    bigboi
    ps... did I really craft a sentence with the words "black families" and "their owners" in it??

I missed this one! Not funny.......ROTFL!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

If both dogs had look weird at you I would say there is a reason ;-))) but as far as it is only one of them maybe it's personal ... ... and none of them is black, do not assume they know how to dance (sorry foks it's a joke) just tell it to take some training courses before to laught at you 9/10 chance for the dog to feel concerned, it might not care though !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit