stillajwexelder

anything the bible organization says is wrong

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Pissing anyone off,with more political clout than you...OUTLAW

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

*** w81 9/15 pp. 25-26 Disfellowshiping?How to View It ***

But it is not wrong to be loyal to the righteous and just God of the Bible. He tells us that he will accept ?in his holy mountain? only those who walk faultlessly, practice righteousness and speak truth. (Ps. 15:1-5) If, though, a Christian were to throw in his lot with a wrongdoer who has been rejected by God and disfellowshiped, or has disassociated himself, that would be as much as saying ?I do not want a place in God?s holy mountain either.? If the elders saw him heading in that direction by regularly keeping company with a disfellowshiped person, they would lovingly and patiently try to help him to regain God?s view. (Matt. 18:18; Gal. 6:1) They would admonish him and, if necessary, ?reprove him with severity.? They want to help him remain ?in God?s holy mountain.? But if he will not cease to fellowship with the expelled person, he thus has made himself ?a sharer (supporting or participating) in the wicked works? and must be removed from the congregation, expelled.?Titus 1:13; Jude 22, 23; compare Numbers 16:26.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I personally know of one person who was disfellowshipped for associating with a person who was disfellowshipped for associating with a person who was disfellowshipped for associating with a person who was disfellowshipped for associating with a person who was disfellowshipped for eating a meal with his boss who had disassociated himself from the Jehovah's Witness group.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

and then there's the issue of attitude.

Anyone displaying an 'independent attitude' is just asking - begging!! - for trouble!

Like if you let your conscience be your guide, you will certainly be demoted. If you discuss your rational with members, you may very well be out on your butt...

• ko38
    ko38

In Ray Franz's book n search of christian freedom.He speaks of a manual called Aid to answering Branch Office Correspondence.It was 114 pages of rules and laws for the R&f(rank and file).Later to be called the correspondence guidelines.

Most definately anyone df'd or disasociated is TABU.TO associate with them is a DFing offense.

From what ive seen though this is up to the co and how much a$$ you are smooching. ko38

• flower
    flower

I think it also varies from congregation to congregation depending on the group of 'elders'. And things have tightened up a lot more in the past few years regarding associating with df'd ones.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Thanks everyone for the very helpful responses. Although I downloaded the "flock" book, I think showing that to her would really freak her out. But it is helpful to get the inside scoop. I will show her an old WT article. The one "Zeke" provided is just the ticket. Also I'll have to investigate that index Forsher provided.

I personally know of one person who was disfellowshipped for associating with a person who was disfellowshipped for associating with a person who was disfellowshipped for associating with a person who was disfellowshipped for associating with a person who was disfellowshipped for eating a meal with his boss who had disassociated himself from the Jehovah's Witness group.

LOL!

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

standing up for yourself during a jc meeting

pepheuga

• justhuman
    justhuman

Apostate, smoking, homosexuallity, adultery

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit