Fun Quiz: What Religion Best Suits You?

by Sunchild 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

"Catagory Unknown"! Wouldn't ya know it!!

carm

• Soledad
    Soledad

Your Results: New Aged/Wiccan
    An it harm none, do as ye will. You are a fluffy bunny. You wouldn't harm a fly. Actually, you might demonstrate to SAVE the flies! Than again, you're probably busy casing love spells, using a psychic talent, being a Vegetarian or trying to save the Rainforests. Either way, you're harmless.

• undercover
    undercover

Atheist You are Godless! You could care less about religion. As far as you're concerned, if you can't see, touch and kick something, it's not real to you. You're day-to-day activities consist of eating, working, sleeping and the occasional Internet or coffee shop debate. Lastly, if anyone chooses to preach at you otherwise, you will either leave or debate them until they finally shut up.

LOL. So true.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

wheee...

Your Results: Pagan/Occultist
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Spending your entire life searching various forms of philosophy and religion, you choose to observe everything and believe little. You're personality is one of truth seeking, nature respecting and god/goddess accepting. Lastly, you don't judge anyone, but if annoyed, you will exact some form of revenge. You don't believe in the Three-Fold Law.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Category Unknown You don't fit into any of the above categories, so perhaps before you get angry or confused, check what other religion(s) you scored the highest on. For example, you might be a Christian-Pagan, or a Discordian-Wiccan. Just use a bit of logic. However, according to this test, you're simply 100% YOU. You don't fit into any of the world's boxes.

Yeppers! I'm just me.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Average Christian
    You're not going to become a minister anytime soon, but you do your best to live your life in a Christian way. This means that although you probably don't attend church every Sunday, you do your best to follow the Ten Commandments, help the needy and generally be an all around good person. Who needs to follow the entire bible anyways? It was written ages ago, and Christ transmuted it by giving his life.

I really didn't think that I was an average anything.

laters

kaykay_mp

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I'm "CATEGORY UNKNOWN," because I answered HALF the questions with "Something that hasn't been mentioned here."

As follows:

3.) I believe that Satan...
    is one of a large class of pointy-toothed clawed intangible people who are extremely dangerous to the unwary but have no malice at all. For true malice, you need a human being.
    4.) You have been told by one of your close friends or relations that they have chosen to follow Satanism as their path. Choose which of the following responses best suits you.
    "So you believe the social inequality of the human race is a good thing and that your "inferiors" deserve to be exploited? Fuck off, Klansman."

Well, I'd put it a little more politely than that; but I have no use for people who sneer at the Golden Rule.

5.) Choose which of the following shouts of acknowledgement suits you best.
    Almost any random quotation from Rimbaud, Allen Ginsberg, Antler, or my son's poetry; or an impromptu verse of my own.
    7.) Upon death, what is your next destination?
    • Rest and recreation in the Summerlands, including taking care of my living relatives and assisting in the making of pretty hallucinations,
    • followed by strenuous adventures rescuing lost souls (living or dead) who think they have been trapped in hell.
    • On the other hand, I could be reincarnated if I'm not careful.
    • That is, if my soul doesn't just evaporate as soon as my brain stops.
    9.) I think the 'miracles' of Jesus Christ were...
    teaching stories or parables -- neither hallucinations nor history.

Are we confused yet?

gently feral

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

wow i almost sound nice according to this lol

• missy04
    missy04

All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

• Fundamentalist Christian (You scored 1)
    • Holy Roller (You scored 0)
    • Average Christian (You scored 3)
    • True Christian (You scored 6)
    • Modern Satanist (You scored 0)
    • Theistic/Traditional Satanist (You scored 0)
    • Luciferian (You scored 0)
    • Devil Worshipper (You scored 0)
    • Atheist (You scored 0)
    • Agnostic (You scored 0)
    • New Aged/Wiccan (You scored 0)
    • Pagan/Occultist (You scored 0)
    • Discordian (You scored 0)
    • Category Unknown (You scored 0)

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

agnostic, woot

Share this