Why are women angry?

by Dirt Rocker 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Why do you think those girls decided, with no real propositions from my part, to became my friends?. Initially without asking they both said "i am staying with you tonight", I reluctantly accepted

Nothin' like a little self-aggrandizement, eh, One?

• one
    one
    Nothin' like a little self-aggrandizement, eh, One?

are you jealous? name were witheld to protect the victims, nobody is perfect and i try me wicked sense of humor sometimes, not pretending to hurt anyone, this has been an hilarious topic from the very beginin....

• jwbot
    jwbot

That's easy to answer... it's because they refuse the scratch where it itches. After awhile, that'll drive anyone nuts

You just gotta itch that! I try not to be so obvious...but yeah...

• jwbot
    jwbot

Why do you think those girls decided, with no real propositions from my part, to became my friends?. Initially without asking they both said "i am staying with you tonight", I reluctantly accepted

• jwbot
    jwbot

right....With your attitude, I am sure all the ladies just flock to you...

• one
    one

Not really, just the ones with the right attitude. Only those girls who do not get offended easily, can think for thelmselves, dont mind asking or accepting a real solution AND distinguish a jerk from a real man. Besides "attitude" in cyberspace is different when you play reality, actually i can not see you smiling... and i never use a video camera in cyberspace.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

it's because they refuse the scratch where it itches.
    Hmmm, I know a guy who constantly has his hand down there when he is relaxing on the sofa and watching tv. He claims it's an itch. Now, how long is a man allowed to scratch it before it's considered playing with it? That's what I want to know.....

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker
    Not really, just the ones with the right attitude. Only those girls who do not get offended easily, can think for thelmselves, dont mind asking or accepting a real solution AND distinguish a jerk from a real man. Besides "attitude" in cyberspace is different when you play reality, actually i can not see you smiling... and i never use a video camera in cyberspace.

Can we please stick to the topic.

One, I don't really care about your relationships, or lack there of. That isn't the topic here. If you want to talk about your personal life, make your own thread abput it. Thanks.

it's because they refuse the scratch where it itches.
    Hmmm, I know a guy who constantly has his hand down there when he is relaxing on the sofa and watching tv. He claims it's an itch. Now, how long is a man allowed to scratch it before it's considered playing with it? That's what I want to know.....
    That's exactly what I want to know! LOL!
  • xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    I could not handle being a women no matter what.

It looks like you are having a hard enough time being a man.

• one
    one
    Can we please stick to the topic.

One, I don't really care about your relationships, or lack there of. That isn't the topic here. If you want to talk about your personal life, make your own thread abput it. Thanks.

probably other girls may want to know, you are not the only one here,

besides my comments were provoked, a women (eve) in ths forum made me do it. She went on a tangent and i (being the weak sex) could not resist.

It looks like you are having a hard enough time being a man.

how do you know?

do you want to to do a reality check and try? physically and intellectually, you choose the first part

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit