Are "YOU" this happy ????

by ladonna 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

Teeheee......

Anyone recognize the total happiness pictured here????
    Remember how happy we are all supposed to be????

Here is a reminder!!! UGH...Sorry

• Introspection
    Introspection

You know, I have to say that even as a witnessed I wondered why the people in the pictures have this blank look in their eyes...

"It is not so much that you use your mind wrongly--you usually don't use it at all. It uses you. This is the disease." -Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

• neyank
    neyank

I could never understand why they would mention in different articles
    how happy the org. is and how the JWs were in a spiritual paradise.

First, I didn't know that many happy people in the org.
    Secondly, It never seemed like a paradise.

I guess they were trying to make the r&f feel like it was their fault
    that they didn't feel like it was a paradise, and if they did more, more & more,
    then they might be as happy as those people in the pictures.

But no matter how much we did, that kind of happiness was always out of our reach.

neyank

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Considering the picture is meant to illustrate the happiness felt AFTER the resurrection has begun taking place, I guess the question whether one has ever been that happy, is rather irrelevant. Perhaps one should try to find out exactly what one is trying to mock, before one tries to do so .........

• fodeja
    fodeja
    Considering the picture is meant to illustrate the happiness felt AFTER the resurrection has begun taking place, I guess the question whether one has ever been that happy, is rather irrelevant.

I see. So this isn't about today's spiritual paradise, supposedly found in JW congregations.

These people are hysterically happy after having witnessed (sorry for the pun) the most gruesome mass-slaughter of all history, and now they are praising the slaughterer because he's resurrecting some people who happened to die before that spectacular event.

If you ask me, this matches exactly my definition of the word "evil". Pure, undiluted evil.

f.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Where are the tambourines flowers and hash pipes.

"God was evolutions biggest mistake"
    Hippikon
  • ladonna
    ladonna

The picture that I posted was from a web-site that claimed this was how happy JW's are NOW....not after the resurrection.

Ana

• blondie
    blondie

ladonna, I think that picture was borrowed from the main WTS site here. It is supposed to be the resurrection in the new system.

http://www.watchtower.org/library/we/article_05.htm

• ladonna
    ladonna

Sorry Blondie....but it came from this site........

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/proclaimer/

Ana

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

When I look at that pic all I can think if is

KOOLAIDE!!!!! ahaha 'Come and get your ice cold Koolaide" hahaha

Ven

"I'm not a Troll I'm NOT!!!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit