Merry Christmas from the Frozen Tundra

by xenawarrior 5 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Catching a quick chance to say Merry Christmas (screw that politically correct "Happy Holidays" thing)

Going out in the sub zero temps to finish the grocery shopping and then it's Packers vs. Vikings this afternoon and my bro and I with some lobsters and libations and some movies this evening while I make the last of the horsey dersies and wrap Miss E's gifts for tomorrow morning when she gets home from her Dad's. (how's that for a run on sentence? ) Then tomorrow it's party time with my family ! Looking forward to it all and enjoying the promise I made to myself to disallow any stress this Christmas. Maybe the intravenous Tom & Jerrys has helped

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas in whatever plans you have. And to the folks at the fest- HAVE A BLAST- I'll make it next time!

CHEERS !!

XW- freezing her ass off in Wisconsin

• gumby
    gumby

Jesus.....I got cold just just typing this. Ben and Jerry's is not the best food for cold weather hun. You need some Jack Daniels and a mixer, a big fat green one, and then you'll warm up. Guess it'll be snowing in Seattle on Monday....so we'll be thinkin of ya.( <<two people froze to death in the snow ) )

Happy Holidays Merry Christmas to you and those with you Xenawarrior

*plants a big kiss *

Gumby

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL Gumby !! It's not Ben and Jerry's it's Tom and Jerry's !! It's a hot drink with rum and brandy (or whiskey) mixed in with water and this fluffy egg mixture with some nutmeg on the top- served in a coffee mug. Yummy! LOL- got the green one too so we'll be set !

Thank you Gumbuddy and Merry Christmas to you and safe travels!!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Merry Christmas and God (or your Goddess) Bless each and everyone of you all out in our brotherhood of survivors.

From a fellow fridgid snow and cold wholesaler!

~~Hill (eyes LA tickets class)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

ROFLMAO ya THunder and I are sick of that Happy Holidays shit too...HAPPY HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Thunder and I are freezing our asses off in Missouri...it's 15 degrees here BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRHOBBBBBBIT

We are having a quiet Christmas, Baby Mak was with us on Thanksgiving and had her Christmas then. Ant was home then and gone nowMel has to work and so Thunder and I are just alone. I am gonna make the Quiche tonight (our tradition for Xmas morning) then tomorrow we will watch the Chiefs game and watch Christmas movies. I am crocheting trying to get XenaWarriors gift done by next Christmas(yes I know I suck)

Then hopefully Sunday we are going to go to Silver Dollar City in Branson and see the Christmas display.

Then Monday I am mailing out the rest of my Christmas cards ROFLMAO (I had FINALS people be nice) and our Secret Santa giftsYa I know ...pathetic.....

• bem
    bem

Hello ((((((XW))))) and give your Miss E. a hug from me her mom is a great lady. My E. is having so much fun with christmas this is our first christmas in 14 years so we are enjoying this as much any child could, and then with the little Elfkin Felicia being four years old, lots of secrets and sneaking into the presents under the tree, Good thing we have the baby watching us so we stay outta things that way.

. WOW is this playing out as an awesome year to be thankful for many things, especially for friends like you L. ,and the mr.& ms.Thunder also...

Love ya folks, Dorothy

Edited to add: Yes arses' are being frozen in Southern Oklahoma as we speak.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit