2004 Annual Report (Scans)

by ezekiel3 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

I am posting these pages as I scan them. The resolution is poor because of the size limitation of attachments on this board. Proceed with the dissection..

Edited to say: Sadly You can't read the details this way. I am willing to email the high res jpegs to someone will can post them on their site and link back to JWD. Contact me via this board if you are able to do this.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Summary from Report (Worldwide):

2004 Peak Pubs: 6,513,132

2004 Avr Pubs: 6,308,341

% Increase over 2003: 2.0

2003 Peak Pubs: 6,184,046

2004 Number Baptized: 262,416

Average Pioneer Publishers: 858,461

Number of Congregations: 96,894

Total Hours: 1,282,234,887

Average Bible Studies: 6,085,387

Memorial Attendance: 16,760,607

Memorial Partakers: 8,570 (That's 5 more than last year.)

JW spent $93 million in caring for special pioneers, missionaries, and traveling overseers in their field service assignments.

Compare with 2003 stats from official JW site http://www.watchtower.org/statistics/worldwide_report_statistics.htm#_top_

• myself
    myself
    Memorial Partakers: 8,570 (That's 5 more than last year.)

hmmm, did that include anyone from here?

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

How can you go by that report as they have been proven as lierers

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

did anyone notice that Alaska was counted as a separate "territory"?

um, the last time I checked, I believe it was a state that's already part of a Country; I believe it was the United States? I dunno, I guess I missed something in school. Or does the WT do this for their own counting purposes?

laters

kaykay_mp

• blondie
    blondie

kaykay,

The WTS lists by branches. Both Hawaii and Alaska are administered by their own branches rather than the one in NY. The WTS likes to say that secular boundaries do not affect them. For some years the Hawaiian branch administered the affairs of Guam and Micronesia until separate branches were set up there. Branches act as printing and/or shipping points to other countries nearby.

I do wonder how they if when they come up with the grand total of countries if they count Hawaii and Alaska separately...

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    I do wonder how they if when they come up with the grand total of countries if they count Hawaii and Alaska separately...

George Bush thinks they're seperate countries too

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    kaykay,

The WTS lists by branches. Both Hawaii and Alaska are administered by their own branches rather than the one in NY. The WTS likes to say that secular boundaries do not affect them. For some years the Hawaiian branch administered the affairs of Guam and Micronesia until separate branches were set up there. Branches act as printing and/or shipping points to other countries nearby.

thanx Blondie

laters

kaykay_mp

• Joker10
    Joker10

I don't think Blondie is right. Italy oversees other countries and yet all of them are listed. There are 110 Branches not 235!

• blondie
    blondie

That was a question not a statement, so the matter of being right or wrong does not apply.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit