Fortress Kingdom Halls

by Gill 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Thanks all. Paranoia is what I think of whenever I walk past this new KH. They still have the poor witnesses who go there on a security rota and they are now all exhausted and also from what I hear, complaining. Since they have all become dispirited with their tiredness they were complaining about the constant requests from the PO for more money and more volunteers and now they have given a different elder the job of asking for MORE please. I'm so glad we're not there any more.

• TD
    TD

Wow, I've never seen anything like that at a KH. Doesn't exactly sound inviting to potential converts.

• setfree
    setfree

Remember 911. There are still people out there that want to kill us. Whatever kind of christian we may be.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Well reasoning would dictate that the razor ribbon fence is there to keep those who read the web about the witness's safely confined in.

Knowing that all they have to do is go home and read on this site and others just what a farce they are, after the CO comes around.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A congo og my acqaintance has recently built a hall and I was surprised at the requirement for 24 hour security guard , was not the same in my day. I am not talking about a particularly high crime area.

Do not the WTBTS underwrite their own insurance ? Perhaps they make the congo's install all the stuff so because they hate paying out on claims.

• ko38
    ko38

I think next they might start issueing literature cards.a card stating how much lit you have picked up vs how much youve placed.then to boost contributions they will have talks once a month on how to maximize placement and oh by the way bros and sis,s dont forget to support the world wide work(in keeping with christian integrity we should not only pay for the lit when we get it but turn in the donations as well)Maybe a proper suggestion for donation on the wt and awake should be 2$ We will leave this as a matter of conscience as some may want to go for 5$

Our new Kingdom hall has a deficit to the society of 289,000 our assets are 1,348.Lets show that our light has not gone dim and pay this baby off next week.Then we can shine by our example of christian love.After the hall is paid off we will then replace those payments to the society for the hall with a corresponding amount donated to the expansion fund.

your efforts and showing of love in this manner will secure life forever in paradise............The body of elders

• fjtoth
  • JH
    JH

A KH in our region has quite a few windows. It was built about 30 years ago. The more recent KH doesn't have any.

• fjtoth
  • IT Support
    IT Support

BB,

Do not the WTBTS underwrite their own insurance ? Perhaps they make the congo's install all the stuff so because they hate paying out on claims.

Spot on!

Regards,

Ken

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit