Looking for someone

by Maxee 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

waiting....yes, I DID pick up on just a hint of animosity that you feel toward him. I must say, though, that you seem to certainly be restraining yourself. LOL

• waiting
    waiting

Well, thank you, Red,

I have learned restraint over the years when talking about my ex.

I used to be a lot worse.

waiting

• nelly
    nelly

hi, I've been here for a while but this is my first post, thought I'd say hello, know what you mean about the sorrow of a broken marriage, I cried buckets......I missed that puter so much! any way, nice to meet you,
    deb

• waiting
    waiting

Well, hey! nelly/deb!

Nice to meet you - sorry you came in on the heels of me going down the memory lane of briars about my ex.

After the chucking of the chump, of which I didn't have much control anyway, I did match up with a man as stiffnecked as I was. 20 years later we're still irritating the heck out of each other - and happily so.

Btw, over half of us go through a divorce - willingly or not. That's what keeps the lawyers alive! But we survive - as you have - and Maxee (though she's been quiet lately).

Look at movie business people - they go through it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.......(don't know what the record is - do you? Mickey Rooney has had 8 wives!)

waiting

• nelly
    nelly

oh coool, you got a happy ending, (and 2nd honeymoon funds in the offing heh heh)
    kept thinking I ought to post...been lurking for a bit and here looked like a good place to start, especially having a bit more than just jdub stuff in common,
    I put in nelly as my user name my real names deborah but thats a bit too biblical for my liking, so I thought I'd use nelly instead of my normal deb x
    luv nelly
    (now all I gotta do is remember it doh)

• waiting
    waiting

Hey nelly,

I knew a Deborah in grade school. Red head much smarter than the rest of us. Poor thing, tried to fit in with us misfits, but never quite did.

She probably a doctor now.

I'm from S. Carolina, usa. And you?

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 5 September 2000 22:50:28

• nelly
    nelly

heh heh, have just discovered that the clear fields thingy can wipe out an entire answer and make it disapear.....
    am technically, vertically, and directionally challenged, was born jdub, in for 19 years before leaving, was with dearly departed approx 16 years 14 of them married, (would have got less for murder and time off for good behaviour)
    I'd never make a doctor, but I have worked for years in the care industry, hospitals, community and psychiatric wards (my favourite, I feel so at home there) at the moment I'm doing a bit of cleaning as agency work is sporadic and cant be depended on to keep a roof over my head,
    will be going up the college in the next couple of days to see if theres any courses I can get on, hopefully a user friendly puter course to teach me how to use this thing,
    nelly

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hey, Nelly.....bout time you showed up! Welcome!

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hi Nelly! Nice to see you here. :-)

RCat

• circare
    circare

G'day Nelly, I like your nick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit