When do we become Mature?

by whyamihere 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ok I was at the Doctors office with my son and is Hernia problem. Well as the Dr was telling me that he needed surgery and was trying to explain what he was going to do and how it will be done just so I would know what going on with my kid. As I sit there and he is explaining things to me he uses the word "Gonad"! Yes I was shocked because the only time I hear that is when there is a joke or a sexual term. I thought I was dying inside and I put my head beind my sons and started to giggle. I could not contain myself it got louder and louder as the Dr was still talking I was laughing and tears were coming down my face. I felt so dumb but couldn't help it. I had to bite my lip and keep shut. When he fianlly left I was laughing so hard my husband said my god whats wrong with you in a joking manner. Will I ever mature?

Does anyone have stoires like that?

Brooke WI

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Brooke!!!!!

First of all, I am sorry about your son. But, God, that was funny.

I can't seem to mature, either. Also, I'm sorta a perv, so I always hear innuendos in the most innocent comments.

This girl at work was talking to me seriously about how she has eczema and she has to put this stuff on it to treat it. And I'm sitting there trying to listen sympathetically cuz I guess she was in a lot of pain. So then she says, "I just hate the feeling of having cream all over my body." My face turned red and I started choking, and I couldn't even stop myself from laughing. She seemed kinda pissed so I tried my best to compose myself. Then she says, talking about the eczema, "At least I don't have it all over my face like some people." And I just started to giggle like Butthead. "huh huh, huh huh..."

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm moving to Wisconsin.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

When I went to go see The Grudge i couldnt stop laughing at the part where he jumped off the ledge and landed on the street with his legs twisted funny.

I had to leave the theater for a few minutes because i was starting to annoy people!

• FairMind
    FairMind

TigerMan, you can move to Wisconsin if you want but I'm moving to North Carolina.

• justhuman
    justhuman

around 80

• PinTail
    PinTail

When we pick up or cot and walk out of the hall.

• Panda
    Panda

I may have this all worked out. For women maturity comes in the mid to late 30s. For men I say that they are not yet human until 40ish and mature? BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAH PLEAZZZ? Mr Panda is certainly responsible but when he started inventing sex card games and his most faithful patrons are young college age guys well...I figure that he isn't mature yet (at 53) I will keep you informed.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

OK , so what is mature? I think that to laugh at stupid things is a very mature thing to do. Keeps us mentally sane .....

BTW I hope that your lad is ok

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Maturity is when you can have as warped a sense of humour as you want without feeling bad about it.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit