Simpsons Season 5 Coming Out Tomorrow!

by Nancy Drake 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I didn't know this was coming out!

Finally figured out what I'm getting MYSELF for Christmas!

• melmac
    melmac

Don't have a cow, man! Me and my kids will love that!

• obiwan
    obiwan

It's already out here. I plan on getting it today.....nanner, nanner.

• morty
    morty

Damn, I just bought the boy all of season 2 and or 3 speacil editions.I thought I already had the best of The Simpons covered for him....Guess I am not done my x-mas shoppping and I am out tomorrow to exchange and get the new one!!..the growds is what I fear...

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Where at? All I could find @ Best Buy on 76th was Seasons 1-3.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Where at? All I could find @ Best Buy on 76th was Seasons 1-3.

So funny! This is where I did some of my Christmas shopping!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    So funny! This is where I did some of my Christmas shopping!

Don't tell me that! I might figure out what you got me...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Nancy,

That is so funny! I have not watched the Simpsons since I was a kid. Remember Roger? Meowwwww!!!!? If you do I remember once in school he came up to me and asked me if .....I like the Simpson's? I told him yes I did. He told me they were bad and vulgar and if I would like to join him in a protest against the Simpsons. He is so crazy! He walks around at night and happens to pass my house on his walks. He is sooooo weird! When I do see him I run in the house with the kids!

Brooke WI

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Nancy,

That is so funny! I have not watched the Simpsons since I was a kid. Remember Roger? Meowwwww!!!!? If you do I remember once in school he came up to me and asked me if .....I like the Simpson's? I told him yes I did. He told me they were bad and vulgar and if I would like to join him in a protest against the Simpsons. He is so crazy! He walks around at night and happens to pass my house on his walks. He is sooooo weird! When I do see him I run in the house with the kids!

Brooke WI

AHHHH, I forgot about him! He probably didn't like the Simpsons because he hated Clinton and loved Bush senior, and Bush senior said that thing about the Simpsons, so that's probably why. See, Roger is your best case against Republicans. Love you, Brooke!!!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

BTW, Brooke,

Is he still in high school. I remember he was like 27 and still a senior.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit