Masturbation reduces risk of prostate cancer?

by melmac 29 Replies latest watchtower medical

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sounds like I should be OK then - hope the WTBTS print a "Watching the World " item about this - better still a Question from Readers in the WT. "Dear Brothers, in light of the recent news about masturbation being healthy, does the Society now allow this practice"?

• PinTail
    PinTail

Most kids feel like two cents because of up-bringing or religioin or what ever to squeeze one off as the need may arise.

My new wife is so understanding, she tells me to go and get the "poison out", besides I get blue ball and that hurts. My ex-wife who was raised a witness told me: if I ever! done it and she caught me she would devorce me saying it that its the same as adultrey as far as she was concerned.

Happy days are here again, let the flood gates of heaven be opened.

Shane

• Mac
    Mac

*Edited because claims and empirical data contained herein need further evaluation.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

People you have it all wrong! Please get a handle on yourselves...

*** g90 4/8 p. 27 The Prostate and Its Problems ***

Guarding

one?s thoughts: At Matthew 5:28 Jesus Christ counsels: "But I say to you that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Following Jesus? advice can contribute to good prostate health. How? When passion is aroused in a man, the prostate gland prepares for intercourse. Dr. Brosman writes that repeated episodes of arousal without accompanying ejaculation cause an accumulation of fluid in the prostate and the seminal vesicles and can lead to prostate trouble.

Personally I prefer to apply this scripture:

(Psalm 110:2-3) . . .The rod of your strength Jehovah will send out of Zion, [saying:] "Go subduing in the midst of your enemies." Your people will offer themselves willingly on the day of your military force. In the splendors of holiness, from the womb of the dawn, You have your company of young men just like dewdrops.
  • mann377
    mann377

This appears to be a very ...Touchy subject....for some.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I've Touched It!!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Alright so now that you don't have to spend time going to meeting and out in field service,,so is this what you do with your spare time??

You Apostates are a bunch of wankers.

• justhuman
    justhuman

That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

• heathen
    heathen

ezekiel -- I guess it's healthy for them to look at young boys with lust in their heart .

BTW -- I wonder where all this hair came from on my palms . LOL

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

This is what having a healthy prostate looks like:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit