where are my madison peeps?

by devinsmom 10 Replies latest jw friends

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Hello, I'm new to the Madison WI area and would like to meet some ex-jdubs in the area, I'm 24 yrs old. People relativly my age would be nice but any age is cool. I just moved from Milwaukee and all my friend there are ex-jw's, we are all pretty close about 10 of us or so and am looking for the same kind of bonds where I am now, there is nothing like having people in your life who know EXACTLY what you went through in life. So if there is anyone out there near madtown, holla, you can email me @ [email protected]

• Celia
    Celia

Welcome Devinsmom from WI. This is just a bttt, cause I am in New England....

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Milwaukee, WI here. Sorry, guess our paths almost crossed *shrug*

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Hey Celia, what is a bttt? And winston, What congo did you go to in Milwaukee, and do you know a lot of victims, I mean ex-witness there ?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am North of Madison!

Brooke WI

• blondie
    blondie

I live in the southern Wisconsin area.

kls does too; btw she is?

I am trying to organize a little get-together at Reza's near Wrigley in Chicago on 1/15.

Blondie

• Celia
    Celia

bttt = back to the top

to bring the thread back on the first page.... so more people can see it...

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Hey Brooke, I noticed that our birthdays are like a few days a part, and I live west of madison, we should get together sometime for some cocktails, drop me a line and share your story. [email protected]

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Hey Blondie let me know about that get-together when planned, you have my email-april

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    >And winston, What congo did you go to in Milwaukee, and do you know a lot of victims, I mean ex-witness there ?

Well, I live in Greendale/Milwaukee area now, but previously I lived in Mukwonago, WI. It's about 20 minutes SW of Milwaukee. We shared territory borders with the West Allis North/South congregations.

I'll PM you the names of escapee's that I know in Milwaukee area.

~ Paul [Winston]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit