Earth Doomed

by homme perdu 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• homme perdu
    homme perdu

Have any of you considered that what ever relationship humanity has with god, eventually the earth would be devoured by the sun.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

That's very true, estimates vary but we've got about 4 - 5 billion years of useful 'sun time' left. Of course, looking at the loooong term picture, the law of entropy will ensure that eventually the entire universe is cold dark and dead.

Merry Christmas!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Have any of you considered that what ever relationship humanity has with god, eventually the earth would be devoured by the sun.

Yes I have........ and being prudent, I have elected not to invest too much money in my grave marker.........

~~Hill

• Satanus
    Satanus

I bought an umberella

S

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Everything has a cycle, everything has a birth a life and a death, so I think it's reasonable that the earth will in time have a death.

There was once an ice age, there were once dinosaurs, people are here now, who knows exactly what the future holds, but for sure this planet won't exist in it's present state forever. No matter what anyone says, science tells us a different story.

Although I have heard Witnesses say that Jehovah controls the sun and can do anything he wants because the earth will of course be a paradise forever.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I would like everyone to know that most Christians and non Christians in the world consider Jehovah's Witnesses to be cult members.

What?! Are you serious?

Well, I guess we can all agree because almost everyone here is an ex-JW. :)

• jfischer2
    jfischer2

are you being sarcastic? i dunno, just people drop stuff off at my work about jehovah's witnesses, and its really dumb. i feel like i'm being spoken to like a child. i have no idea what this web site is, is it anti jehovah's stuff or pro?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Yes, we're seriously all ex-JWs! And yes, their literature is written for people with an IQ of 70.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    their literature is written for people with an IQ of 70

I've got an IQ of 71

Look at what happens when I a movie night with my daughter!

• Satanus
    Satanus

jfisher

Why do you talk w lisp?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit