Harley versus God

by Golf 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Golf
    Golf

The inventor of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, Arther Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in heaven."

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God." St. Peter took Arthur to the throne room and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur amd commented, "Okay, so you were the one who invented motorcycles, eh?" Arthur said, "Yes, that's me..."

God commented, "Well, what's the big deal in inventing somethings that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution, and can't run without a road?" Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally spoke, "Excuse me but aren't you the inventor of women?" God said, "Ah yes."

"Well," said Arthur "professional to professioinal, you have some major design flaws in your invention. 1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion; 2. It chatters constantly at high speeds; 3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much; 4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust; and, 5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!"

"Hmmmmmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God. "Hold on." God went to his celetial super computer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it. "Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Arthur, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours."

Guest77

• upside/down
    upside/down

Ya gotta love it!

They are building the "nation's largest Hooter's(restaurant)" right next to a GIANT brand new Harley dealer that's right off the interstate here in northern Colorado (a match made in heaven). I want to reprint your joke and frame this and give it as a gift for when they open.

Who do I credit as the author- if anyone?

ThanksU/D

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hah! Who says god can't get jiggy wit it?!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lmao!

Vroom! Vroom!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

That was really good! Very funny!

Brooke WI

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

More men are riding gods invention because it's much cheaper.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey upside/down,

They're doing the same thing here in southwest Florida in Naples. The Harley dealership there is HUGE and a brand new Hooters is going up right next door.

The management of Hooters is smart. They will really bring in the bucks doing that. But I see a problem down the road. Not everbody is a biker but most normal men like hooters (not necessarily the resteraunt). Could be some nasty times down the road.

HappyDad

• upside/down
    upside/down

My wife is pissed at the whole thing- she wants to start a restaurant chain of her own and call it "BANANAS" and put one next to every Hooters!

Women- go figure? LOL

u/d

• Golf
    Golf

Upside/down, believe it or not, it was my wife who showed it to me. She got it from our local community paper. Go figure, it took a women.
    Guest77

• OUT and about
    OUT and about

Great humor!!! This joke is widely circulated on internet joke pages, but I was not able to identify the author, although I'm not too persistent. I was actually trying to verify the widespread notion among motorcycle industry insiders such as myself that the DAVIDsons were in fact among the chosen people (read "Hebrews" not "FDS"), and therefore wouldn't be entering through the front gate. The current board of directors certainly play a lot of dreidel while on break. Anyway I've been wanting to post to this forum for some time, and seeing this was the prompt (not to mention having the dogs wake me at 6 - must be the remains of christmas dinner still on the table).

Incidently, if someone wants a fair deal on a used Harley, I'm selling one of mine to help finance the lifestyle I have adopted since being married. In otherwords, to answer anothers reply, in my case the woman is turning out to be MORE expensive than the bike.

Regards,

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit