It's Snowing!

by Nancy Drake 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    His township enforced a "puffy pants" law.

No, look at his legs... the go straight up about a FOOT outside his waist.

Golf? I thought he was taking a leak.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

No, the guy is getting ready to go and ride his horse, but he filled his pants, so he has to go and change. He has a pooping problem. Nice pictures Blondie!!!! We can always count on you for fun stuff! I love the snow! It is so pretty to watch with a mug of hot chocolate and a cozy blanket. Especially when you have a kitty to cuddle to and a few nice trees to look at. AH Beautful!!!!! So picturesque!!!! SNOW!

• morty
    morty

I love the snow but not the amount we have gotten since last night.....I bet there is a foot outside my front door tonight and were suppose to get more all night again...

I think we have more then enough right now for the fat man to deliver his presents...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Blondie:

I doubt that I could or would be able to drive from Canberra to Perth.

Dobt it or not, it really isn't as bad as you might think! It's just that it's so damned far so not many do it - apart from the truckies and the vacationers. The rest use the plane and that can take 4½ hours.

Cheers, Ozzie

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds the same for around here, truckers and vacationers. Otherwise its business people and time is money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit