Comparing molested children to prostitutes.

by avishai 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Avishai

With respect,i really cannot see the comparison?Its clear that there is a molestation problem in the religion and its clear that the Head honchos are worried about the influence of the Internet and Apostates.

I just cannot see the comparison in this particular Talk of comparing Molested Children to prostitutes.I think its maybe what you would like to see?

Regards to you.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

The problem is that we don't know exactly what they are talking about (maybe on purpose) they put every sexual troubles in the same basket to finally put the blame on THE WOMAN nor the VICTIME (if I read well).

Actually you can't compare and mixe child molestation and Luxury (that's immoral and more over said by an adult ! so even more for a religious organisation) but they do and we know why. They don't even give the victimes a little credit wile preaching for the bad one ... WTF !

Toladest Welcome !!!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    actually, i think they were saying that the "voice of strangers" is as "seductive" as a prostitute...

Well they sure as hell haven't seen the prostitutes in jacksonville!

I think that it's human nature to try to cover your a$$

• avishai
    avishai

bttt

• ko38
    ko38

Molestation is one thing that makes me give up on love thy brother.especialy children.Makes me want to be like Charles Bronson in the old vigilante movies.

• avishai
    avishai
    Molestation is one thing that makes me give up on love thy brother.especialy children.Makes me want to be like Charles Bronson in the old vigilante movies

Why is it giving up? Most of thes guys are repeat offenders, sometimes molesting DOZENS of kids in a lifetime. Removing them one way or the other, stopping them is VERY loving.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I think that it's human nature to try to cover your a$$

and the witnesses have that down to a science. (or is it a fine art?)

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Well it certainly proves to me that these MF's aren't gods choosen ANYTHING! I certainly don't condone or excuse it! But I suspect all religions suffer from this to one degree or another!

• avishai
    avishai

BTTT Because I'm selfish and want more views on this.

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

what is it with them and prostitutes anyway?!?! I was told by elders when i was 15 that i would end up whoring my slef out for marijuana.!?!?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit