"Reinstated" (Dangerous)JW Convict Asks For Early Freedom!

by Voyager 17 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai
    I am sure we would all welcome the chance for this character to turn up at our door... Hell they will probably let him Pioneer.

Oh, most definitely. The corvallis cong. is one of two that covered up for my molester. They're real princes there. If your kid is molested, and they find out about it before you from the perp, they dont even tell YOU, the parent. Much less the cops

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

When he comes out in no time he'll have privileges and perhaps take more victims. How awful!!!

DY

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

What are they doing re instating the creep anyway? . I guess he called the elders into his prison and told them he was repentant, so they said "That's ok then"

reminds me of when I became secretary of my last congo. we had a prison in the territory and one of the inmates had accepted the faith , got beptised and now regularly reported time in F.ministry. Those that knew him well thought highly of him. I was amazed to read a copy letter on file of how they wrote and asked the Society's opinion on making him a Ministerial Servant. Albeit while serving a long stretch for a violent crime..(The Society replied and discouraged it)

The naievity of some elders never fails to amaze me

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Reinstated" (Dangerous)JW Convict Asks For Early Freedom!

hide the children.

(and i don't think elders are as naïve as they want us to think they are.)

• avishai
    avishai

Sorry, meant to say my bro's molester. He tried shit with me, and I kicked him in the balls. I was old enough. Unfortunately, my bro was only four. The corvallis OR congregation is notorious for hiding molester.

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

This is just SICK!!! i cant beleive that they would reinstate him or allow him in a congregation, someone this dangerous.

Im sorry about your brother Avishai, i hope he is doing ok.

This does not surprise me though, the "brother" the molested me is still in the same congregation with privleges and doing
    fine, while i still struggle. Isint it so nice, the love they show him.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks for kind words skally. And I hope you have a great holiday season too.

As for this case ... please recall your American SCOTUS decision from a few months back and how the Court ruled 8 to 1 that JWs could knock on doors without a permit.

Recall it was the learned and very conservative Chief Justice that disagreed with the majority. He indicated that Permit systems were a good idea to ensure dangerous people like Walters get identified and are prevented from knocking on a person's door.

God help the JWs if there ever is a case that is pubilcally exposed where one of their known criminals attacks a member of the public in an inhouse bible study and door knocking Saturday. The publicity and civil case would kill them.

hawk

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Avishai, you ought to put a bug in the ear of some reporters in the Corvallis area about the goings-on of Jehovah's Witnesses in that area. Who knows, maybe they'll put the Kingdom Hall on TV and warn a lot of people that way.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit