Merry Christmas from us

by Mulan 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I sent a ton of cards this year, and still ran out. So, for those whose addresses I didn't have, here is our card.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Thank you Mulan, that's a lovely picture!! Hope to run in to you at the grocery store again, lol! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Tamar.

• jimbob
    jimbob

Merry Christmas from us too!! We got your card...thank you! What a great picture!

• Valis
    Valis

Yes thanks for the card!!! Got mine the other day!...BTW, who's the wannabe Michael Jackson in the background?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Yes thanks for the card!!! Got mine the other day!...BTW, who's the wannabe Michael Jackson in the background?

He is the husband of a friend of our daughter in law. This was taken at our 4 year old grandson's birthday. I would love to have been able to take the background out, but couldn't.

• Purza
    Purza

That is a beautiful card -- you look very happy.

Purza (who will be in Washington State next week)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

A lovely card! Thanks Mulan and Dave

• Princess
    Princess

I'm still struggling to get my cards out. I've sent most of our family cards out but I'm only through H on our business list...and I've already sent 100 cards..

Bah Humbug

I like that pic too mom.

Travis and Ozzie, your are on the way! Can't find Jimbob's address...but I got yours, Thanks!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have Jimbob's address and will email it to you.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

I don't even know you but you look so happy and I wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit