Englishman says 'hi'

by Her Ladyship 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Her Ladyship
    Her Ladyship

Mike's missing you and has asked me to let you know he has had his operation and is doing fine. I won't give you all the very earthy details he told me to post!! Anyway - he will be back posting next week and will fill you in with all the details.

Regards to you all

Christina

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks for the update! Tell him to get well soon.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thanks Christina!! I'm so glad to hear he's doing well. And personally, I want to hear all his little details that he shares in such an amusing way! Hahaha. But I understand your not wanting to tell us.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Very kind of you to let us know he is doing OK. We will just have to wait until he is well enought to type to get the gory details.

• Fleur
    Fleur

Hello Your Ladyship! :)

Please tell Mike that I'm thinking of him and that thanks to him, I am right at this moment enjoying the new Katherine Jenkin's cd he told us about. It just came in today's post and O Holy Night is divine indeed!

Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery and thanks so much for posting that he's doing well.

hugs!

essie

• shamus
    shamus

Yes, I've missed Eman and was thining of him. Worried actually, because we haven't heard anything. Glad he's okey dokey.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thanks HL.

Get well soon, Mike.

• Simon
    Simon

Good to know he's doing well !

Look forward to hearing his tales ...

• avishai
    avishai

Thanks for giving us the straight poop on E-man's condition.

• Golf
    Golf

My regards and tell him to stop pestering the nurses! Guest77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit