My First Time...

by darkuncle29 8 Replies latest jw friends

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

...in a gay bar during business hours.

I went out with some friends last night celebrating this guy's birthday. (Not my first time celebrating a birthday)

We also went to like 8 or so different bars and clubs; so that was also my first time bar hopping.

Unfortunetly, this was also my first time driving home a drunk and having him puke in my vehicle. And this was my first time cleaning up a pukey Jeep.

Aren't first times the greatest!

• shamus
    shamus

Ooooh. Why didn't you invite me? I'm only a 15 hour drive, one way.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Frankly, although is was fun in some ways, I'd much rather spend time in surroundings like yours. 15 hours eh? That's not so bad. Maybe next time I'll come get you first. Please please please do not puke in my truck.

• shamus
    shamus

Oooh, I had that happen to me... er um, not me.

A buddy of mine when I was 17 got hammered, and we drove his car home for him. He was in the back seat, and it sounded like someone turning on a tap... sick!

We left the mess for him to clean up. It wasn't our car, thank god. Whenever I even see puke I want to puke.

• karategirl
    karategirl

Yuck!!! Puking drunks suck. Although I must admit I have been the drunk and I have taken care of the drunk. We all have our moments. The important thing is to get em home and put them on their stomachs.

Better luck next time!!! Put spare bags in your car if you are the DD. They can wrap it around their faces in let it rip.

• Preston
    Preston

Hey dark,

Glad to hear about your first time in a gay bar. Did you meet anyone? Come down her to Phoenix and I'll invite you to one of our many gay clubs including Dick's Cabaret (live male dancing), Amsterdamns (which gives free manicures), Harleys (the only place to go for gay inline country dancing) and the Padlock....I think you can guess the clientele of that club!

- Preston

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

that remembered me at a time that I had to make an emergency stop for a friend (happily in time for him to open the door). When we arrived at his place, he complaint: "I am so car sick"

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Being the DD is a role I am very suited for. I asked him how he was feeling, and he did warn me, but I thought I'd have more time. I was on I-5 going 60+ and just couldn't stop on a dime. It was raining heavy, so that washed the barf off my jeep. I thought to myself when he first busted, that I am always prepaired for stuff, how could I have missed this one?

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

Hey you :-) Glad you had a good time at the gay bars, sorry you had to clean up puke. LOL It's great you're getting a chance to be who you want to be without any ridiculous, unwarrented guilt. You're an amazing dude!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit