keeping track of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Incense_and_Peppermints 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Go to the new map and check out how many congregations Greenland has! 34,251 for only 141 publishers??? Bad data!!

Also, if you click on the old map, there is nice greeting to everyone ... "Welcome Friends!"

• Quotes
    Quotes

I just thought of something. Going to the hope page of the map site (http://www.freakypixel.com/) the have the following:

Business Services

We offer several free services to businesses, including our no obligation consultation, detailed needs analysis and evaluation of your current website's performance

Perhaps I should ask them for a free, no obligation analysis of my website: http://quotes.watchtower.ca/

It would be interesting to see what they can recommend! ;)

~Quotes of the "Hey, They Offered!" class

• IT Support
    IT Support

Why not?

Regards,

Ken

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

When I go to the first link, there is no map...it just says "Apostates are not welcome here"

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

Okay...I opened a different browser and typed in the address. The page loaded correctly...I get the "Apostate..." notice only if I go directly from this site.

• shamus
    shamus

I'm apostate!!!!

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Holy crap! How did they know I was an apostate! It must have been the demons. Er, wait a minute...but that would mean...that the Witness site was demonized. Hmm. Or maybe the authors just wrote to the DemonAPI (cool people always pronounce this "dappy"). You know, they just check CurrentUser.HasActiveConnectionToEvilUnderworld and don't deliver the page in that case.

Funny thing is, I wonder how many times they had to visit our site and then go directly to their own site to test that their little apostate filter was working?

SNG

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Apostates are not welcome here!

ROFLMFAO!

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    wonder how many times they had to visit our site and then go directly to their own site to test that their little apostate filter was working?

They also fixed their little Greenland mistake! Glad to help 'em out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit