Another Question to ask everyone!

by whyamihere 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nilfun
    nilfun

Mr. Roboto by Styx

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

I like country music and a song I can think of right now but you don't hear often is"Here's a quater,call someone who cares."

• ringo5
    ringo5

She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby, gag me with a spoon...

• prophecor
    prophecor

California Dreaming via Mammas & Pappas

• missy04
    missy04

uhhhh..ok.

I adamantly hate boy bands, and Brittney Spears. However, I do love a few Backstreet Boys' songs..JUST A FEW THOUGH!!!!

• euripides
    euripides

Anything from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, particularly Sweet Transvestite from Transexual Transylvania! Well, you asked!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

lol

anything by Nina Sky...

I am still singing "Boriquia Morena"

• karategirl
    karategirl

I know all the songs on the Annie soundtrack and have even, when I was younger ok, choreograped a few numbers.

I'm also still rockin with Guns N Roses and Bon Jovi. "Sweet Child o Mine" and "Dead or Alive". my hair oddly resembles bon jovi's tossled layered look. My friends tease me that I have that 80s rockstar cut.

A final and ultimate shame is I actually liked Britney Spears "Toxic". But mainly because the video had great special effects and she was a vixen surrounded by some hottie boys.

oK I mayhave revealed too much.

• gespro
    gespro

Okay, if anyone else finds out about this one, I'll be ruined:

Mon Pay Blu [English version is Bourbon Town] and Final Farwell [I think?] by ,ulp,

Roger Whitiker[sp?]

gespro of the 'it was late when I posted and they took advantage of me' class

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Sunshine...on your shoulders...

And I'll w a l k across T e x - a s with you...

Rocky Mountain HIGH...Colorado...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit