I think we should lose weight from talking!

by redhotchilipepper 12 Replies latest jw friends

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Don't you? Especially us females! Now we know how to gab. We gesture, carry on like the best of them! So why don't we lose the poundage from this kind of behavior. This really makes me doubt that there is a GOD! Any thoughts? LOL/ sorry guys, feeling kinda silly as usual!

• Emma
    Emma

I agree. There is a woman in my office who talks more than anyone I've even known. She exhausts me just listening. She should be this tiny sliver of a woman from all the energy she uses, but she's plump.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I've known a few people like that. There was a woman in my old kingdom hall that weighed over 300 pounds, no joke. She could yammer on with the best of them. She used to stash food around the house as fast as she talked unfortunately. It seemed to be a family trend. I would go and visit and find food stashed all over the place. Anyhow, I wish I could lose weight from blabbing. It's one of the things I do best. Typical female ya know. Especially when we get together. The estrogen just flows eh! But no weight loss. Sorry I haven't had any sleep.. I've been cleaning my house all night. My brain has gone to mush, so this is the kind of crap that I come up with. Bear with me okay guys and gals of course. It's 5:00 am here.

• under74
    under74

"There was a woman in my old kingdom hall that weighed over 300 pounds..."

There was a lady in my former congregation that weighed over 300 pounds too and she was quite a talker...her name was Sandy. She was a nice lady as I recall.

• missy04
    missy04

LOL...redhotchilipepper girl

If I was addicted to the phone like alot of people I know,.. I might lose a few pounds. Because I pace and pace all over the house while I talk lol. If I was on the phone long enough it would be like I power-walked 5 miles

• jwbot
    jwbot

Eat less, Eat healthy, exersize at least 20 minutes a day....35 lbs lost to date for me in just a couple months! :) Oh and the no-carb thing is crap, I do not even pay attention to carbs, although too much, like anything, is bad. Balance is the key!

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol @ redhot.

This reminded me of a talk I heard where the brother said that an ancient jawbone had been dug up, after inspection it was decided that the ancient jawbone was that of a woman. How did they know? It was all worn out around the edges.

Dont shoot me, I am but the innocent messanger ;)

Brummie

• dorothy
    dorothy

Another useful function humans should have: People should hiccup when they lie.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Thanks for the replys guys that was cute!

• gotout
    gotout

Fat slobs do nothing else but talk and eat. Most witnesses are lazy fat slobs. Remember, "exercise is beneficial for little". That has to be one of the most damaging scriptures in the bible for any witnesses. I remember Bro Elder telling another bro who was into exercise and weight lifting that he should stop as Jehovah was not pleased with this behavior. The Bro elder quoted the above scripture. I proceded to tell bro weight lifter to do what he found beneficial for his physical and emotional health. I then told Bro Elder to mind his own business. Boy, I was not on his Christmas card list for very long ( like I really cared if I was ). That and all religions are in it for the control of others. If the truth be told Bro Elder was jealous because he did not have the inner strengh to exercise and be fit himself. His wife more than likely did not want to have sex with him any more because his 300 lbs. cruched her. He knew he he wanted any more he had to lose weight, but couldn't get past his own lazyness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit