Decree of divorce?

by Brummie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Well I've done neither of those things yet, but whatever I do I'm sure I wont lose it like those guys did. Touch wood

Brummie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, then, Brummie, there is hope. Lots of hope.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Brummie)))

I'm so sorry - I didn't realize you were going through such a painful time. If the law can dictate a 2-year cooling period, and if you really don't want this divorce, perhaps you should persue it. Work on the problems to figure out why she isn't happy.

And, if *she's* the one that isn't happy - and you don't have a clue as to why - then it's not YOU - it's her. Giving yourself 100% responsibility is leaving her totally blameless - and it doesn't sound like it's like that.

Wishing I could take your pain away - divorce sucks! But, on the brighter side - usually when one door closes, others open, and usually for the better.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

What's with this 2 year waiting period? In my state you can be divorced in 10-30 days if it's uncontested. Six months to a year if contested. Maybe longer if there are kids involved and lots of assests to divide. God bless no fault divorce.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Brumm, I'm sorry mate. I wish you were closer and I'd buy you a pint (or two).

• Brummie
    Brummie

Petty & jgnat, you are ALWAYS encouraging

Jgnat, thats a great URL, thanks a mil

• Brummie
    Brummie

BT, when are you coming to England? I'll remember that pint lol

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    BT, when are you coming to England?

I'm working on it. I bought a lottery ticket.

Jennie sends hugs to you too.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((Brummie))))

• Brummie
    Brummie

aww thx XW.((( )))

I bought a lottery ticket.

Looks like I got a long wait for that pint, Anyway, I prefer pgtips

Hugs back to Jenny, darn she is such a little angel.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit