Kwintestal's Current Avitar

by BrendaCloutier 11 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Kwintestal's current avitar looks like the Fat Lady singing, and her breast plates have slipped! (along with what her breast plates were protecting)

Hugs

Brenda

• Brummie
    Brummie

Haha @ slippy breastplates

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

hmmm, I thought it was a chipmunk carrying two armored shields.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Kwin

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I thought it looked like Jennie's hamster Teddy pumping iron.

Nina

• Preston
    Preston

There's a philisophical progression of enlightenment within each of kwint's avatars

1.) Bruised Man Looking ahead - Kwintestal, after he got disfellowshipped....or....or a reference to when the elders chased his car into the pole ?

2.) Baby Reading Playboy - Kwintestal's curiosity of looking at apostate web sites...or just his enlightened view of raising his kids....?

3.) Kid with shaved head - The shamed Kwintestal...or...just the curious kwintestal?

4.) Hamster lifitng weights - Defiance in the face of adversity.....?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Preston, I think #4 should be

Fat Lady Singing - Mrs. Kwin is now out, and the (soap) opra's over.

Hugs

Bren

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I thought it looked like Jennie's hamster Teddy pumping iron.

Hey! It does.

• Preston
    Preston
    Fat Lady Singing - Mrs. Kwin is now out, and the (soap) opra's over.

Brenda......

FYI, Mrs. Kwin makes Heidi Klum look like Margaret Thatcher. Defintiely a hottie.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Sorry, Preston, I'm not into female "hotties"..... and no insult to 2(Mrs. Kwin) intended.

Aren't you familiar with the phrase "it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings?" Usually referring to the rotund female warrior with pointy-boob-breastplate singing the finale of an opera. I think my vision is from a Wagner and has something to do with the Valkyries. But I don't know opera well.

Hugs

Bren

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit