Question of the Day

by whyamihere 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

If you could sit down and have dinner with 3 people who would it be and why?(Dead or Alive) I think this really makes you think in what your answer maybe. Its kind of hard.

mine are:

Elvis Presley....because he rocks and I think it was be neat talking to him! I have always been interested in him and his odd life.

Jesus: I would ask him a ton of questions. Like: What is the truth? Am I doing the right thing? What should I do in life? Is there a paradise? etc....

My Grandfather: He just died a few weeks ago and I think even though we was a JW not strong one however I would like to ask "What death was like?" "Did he go to heaven?" and I guess a chance to say good bye. Also, I would ask why he came in to the JW religion

Brooke WI

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

good question

Jesus , find out once and for all what the heck im supposed to be doing to be right with God.

Abraham, find out how you become Jehovah's friend

Eve.. Just what the hell were you thinking woman?

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

My dad(deceased),Dad I miss you. Prince, dude can I start a bible study?. My wife, dear Im sorry for pressuring you in believing in a fraud.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Three people I would want to sit down and talk with...

DaVinnci he had an amazing mind and had many ideas before their time.

Prince Siddhartha Gautama as I'm interested in learning much more of his teachings, practices and life in general.

Finally, I'd like to meet a major political figure such as Ghandi.

Kwin

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

His Holiness, the Dalai Lama - I'd like to look in his eyes and finally get an answer to the question "will i ever be completely happy in my lifetime"?

Kurt Cobain - I'd convince him to leave that toxic idiot, Courtney Love, and run away with me to Tahiti.

Vincent Van Gogh - I'd like to ask him if he really saw the world that way because of lead poisoning, as many so-called experts say, or was he just being artistic...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Florence Nightingale, because she was a woman ahead of her time who changed the world.

Albert Schweitzer, who understands self-sacrifice.

Abigail, David's wife, who was one smart cookie. I bet she was the brains behind the throne.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hmmm

Jesus...I'd make sure we had no wine in the house, only jars of water..thenI'd ask him if he wanted a little wine with dinner

My grandfather..he's dead and I miss him

J.F Rutherford...so I could poison the bastard

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Three people to have dinner with dead or alive.....

Ernesto, "El Che", Guevara. The man had courage, vision, conviction and put his words into actions.

Emperor Moctezuma. Be able to ask him questions as to his culture.

And Pablo Neruda. Man, the way he is able to describe women, capture their essence, its just fascinating.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Bob Saget for obvious reasons

Jake Gyllenhaal for obvious reasons.

And this guy I knew who died...there were suspicious circumstances but was ruled a suicide. I'd like to know what really happened.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Jesus...I'd make sure we had no wine in the house, only jars of water..thenI'd ask him if he wanted a little wine with dinner

J.F Rutherford...so I could poison the bastard

that's the funniest thing i've heard all day!!! wheee.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit