Bru-ha-ha or a Kerfuffle?

by Special K 16 Replies latest jw friends

• little1
    little1

Well, a ruckus is definitely bigger than a commotion, I know that for sure! But I still think a keffuffle is minor-small potatoes, you know? Forgetting to put the toilet seat down results in a keffuffle, but forgetting to buy toilet paper when there's none in the house, now that results in a ruckus-as well as an unsightly mess.

• ringo5
    ringo5

I'd go broughhaha followed by hubbub lastly kerfuffel usually occuring at hoedowns

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

yes...I guess I must agree with you there little1! hahahahahah!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Bru-ha-ha hands down!

No question. Even a to-do is bigger than a kerfuffle.

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

What's a hub-bub to-do?

*I think you may have started something here SK!*

• Special K
    Special K

Lets see what I have here now.

Hmm?

Senior Kaethra, feels Bruhaha in Canadian is "Brew-haha Eh!" I think she is probably right about that.

Little1 adds a ruckus or in bible times it was referred to a "rock-us"..(stoning)..that was way more painful than a either a brewhaha or a kerfuffle and was even a major commotion.

Big Tex, I believe brought up the fine art of a "to-do".. or in Canadian it may be a big "ta-da".

The clincher here is, Ringo5 (alias Pinky from Pinky in the brain) he likes the more Irish version of a Bru or Brew haha.. gutterly deep in the throat irish Brough-haha followed by a hubbub and kerfuffles occuring at hoedowns. Ringo5 man, I think you just dosie-doed around the whole thing here and are just trying to kick up a big Hall-a-ba-loo!..you little debbil..I may have to chase you for a dance..if Kaethra doesn't grab you first..

SK

Oops I forgot shotgun, who seems to be trying again to drag that 1914 and1975 hoopla into the mix.

• shamus
    shamus

SpecialK,

I listened to this all week! CBC is awesome!

I say cafuffle is a pushing/shoving match by some, whereas a bru-haha is between that and a riot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit