Would you believe me if I told you?

by spinner 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Gloria,

You mentioned you have a ranch in Montana, do you raise sheep? I'm sorry about all your problems. Do you have children which would be able to assist you in any way?

I really don't have any answers, but you are definitely in need of help - and no one seems to be the answer yet.

Take care and my best wishes - for I don't know what else to give you.

waiting

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Again....

Post your story in the main discussion board and I guarantee you it will be torn apart for what it is - a story.

• waiting
    waiting

WhyNow,

Why the harshness? I don't understand the full concept of what Gloria's saying - but what's the difference, it's her recollection.

Perhaps she's explaining many things.

She is in the correct forum for her story - Personal Experiences. Why are you persistant on challenging her?

She's done no harm to anyone, including you. Cut her some slack?

waiting

• mommy
    mommy

Spinner,
    Welcome to the forum. I will not decieve you by telling you I believe you. I will tell you this, you have quite a story.But as they say, everyone has a story

I am interested in your medical research. I am a nurse, not a very bright one But I am familiar estrone, estradiol and 17 methoxyestradiol, causing cancer. I do know that millions of woman are on hormone replacement therapy that is only feeding the cancer inside of them. But this is buried, because the benefits outway the risks. I have not read the JAVA articles on it, and will make it a point to do so. There is much research in smoking and quitting smoking that many want buried. Most people who quit smoking within 6 months have had a heart attack or a stroke. Not many know this, too much is said about the benefits of quitting smoking.

It could be that the Org is not behind this, but it may be another corporate entity. If I was you, which I am not. I would suggest making alot of copies of your research, keep it simple, and send to everyone. Every newspaper, every medical journal, every college. You obviously need help, and are lost in a sea of people who want to, but are unable.

My heart goes out to you. I have no answers. I wish you peace and safety.
    wendy

In a controversy the instant we feel anger, we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

A giant conspiracy because she has found a way to quit smoking easily????????? Why would the Governing body try to stop this? Sheriff breaking in just to steal stuff? Learning two languages in only 9 months? Died and came back to life???? This is insanity. I'm sorry but this something I just cannot swallow. Perhaps we are dealing with a complusive liar?

Sorry for the harshness but you got to admit this story resembles swiss cheese.

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Waiting,

I am not trying to give her hard time. Nor am I claiming she hasn't found something astounding in her medical research (I am not in the medical field). But when someone posts on board they should expect to be challenged on the content of their writing. In this case 2+2 doesn't equal 5 (I am a CPA..used my calculator); only in a Borg world. That's all I am saying.

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

Why not make a website and put your experience in this website? The Internet is the worst ennemy of the WatchTower because they can't control it. Also, when you want to contact someone by phone, you should use a public phone so no one will hear you. If you know someone who have some knowledge in computer, you should ask him to help you to build your website. Also, I suggest you to stay anonymous in your website because they are playing very well their silly little game.

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

My mother was a schizophrenic and a JW. WOW, ain't that a pair to draw to!

She believed her stories and the voices that she heard even when the rest of us looked sadly on and knew it was all untrue. There was no reasoning with her. Medication helped when she would agree to take it.

Sorry Spinner, your posts remind me of her.

Your words are real to you...but honey, they don't make sense to me (I can't speak for the rest of us).

My heart goes out to you,

California Sunshine

minds are like parachutes--they only function when open.

• Francois
    Francois

I smell paranoid schizophrenia. Or worse.

ft

Where it is a duty to worship the Sun you can be sure that a study of the laws of heat is a crime.

• spinner
    spinner

California Sunshine, and Francoise, I titled this "Would you believe me if I told you?" for a reason-----I know few people happily understand the depths, nor the sadistic power of Satan. The Bible in the book of Ezekiel says the judgement will start with the house of God, not with all people, concurrently. I have a feeling if this was the beginning of armageddon, most would not see, being asleep. You both talk as though you are full of wisdom, and Bible knowledge. Just tell me, why would my life not be true? How does Satan work? Have you never read the book of Job? Ofcourse, you might say it was a fairy tale. Do you really understand how Armageddon will start? Maybe it's time you thought about it. You see, perhaps, when this is over for me, it will be your turn. Gloria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit