fallen angels

by largo 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• cathy4school
    cathy4school

Look around you and see the hypocrisy within the group. You think people are your friends. You can't trust them as far as you can see them. They will turn on you no matter what you say or do to show them you did nothing wrong. To top it off they are doing the exact things they preach you should not be doing. I truly don't think that God would want anyone to put their trust in a group of people who are hypocrites. Ask anyone you associate with in the group what it would take to shun you. Trust me, it won't be anything less than what they are already doing. It's just that you don't know about it because it is hushed up. I was affiliated with the group for many years and saw so much deceit but it took for me to stand back and look in the group because being in it you are blinded.

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

What else to say? Almost everything has been said. In almost every sect, you have the same kind of brainwashing but when you are in the organisation, you can't see it because it would be consider as a lack of faith. It's easy to proof that the Watch Tower are false prophets and why should they be the only one true religion? Because they are the only one who preach all around the world? In fact, they are not alone, the Mormon do it to and they are about 10 millions peoples all around the world. I read some interesting article that proove that there's a link between the Illuminaties (a secret society) and the Watch Tower Bible & Track Society. In my opinion, that's why you can see certain ressemblance between the New World Order (a conspiracy to bring a world government) and the doctrin of the jw.

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

And for largo: did you remember that god finally abandonned the israelite when he saw that they were corrupted? He forgave them very often but when he saw it was impossible to recover them, he abandonned them.

• cnn77
    cnn77

Largo - I appreciate your sincerity.

Yes, many stories on here are heart breaking aren't they? But just saying the "society is imperfect because it is run by imperfect men" doesn't cut it for me any longer.

At some point one has to stand back and ask the hard questions.....
    I came here disgruntled because I spent time in prison for the neutrality issue. I spent years in prison for it. A few of my friends joined the military and were therefore announced as disassociating themselves (that decision was made for them). This even when they joined in non-combat roles or accepted community service.

How about the brothers who have lost their lives over this issue? Read the experiences of WWII, go to the holocaust museum and read the heart breaking stories.....stories the WTBTS is proud of and has made more than 1 video about.

Then we had "new light"!!! Now community service or alternate service is a conscience matter!!! So my friends who followed their conscience were spiritually "stoned". None of them has been automatically reinstated. Why not? If the "new light" reflects Jehovah's thinking (as the society claims) then why are they still shunned? They acted in accordance with the clarified thinking of Jehovah!!

If the brothers and sisters in WWII in Nazi Germany had asked for non-combat roles or for community service instead (in line with the thinking of Jehovah) do you think they might have been allowed the privilege of staying alive?

That's one of the examples of issues I personally had for a while. Then I found a couple of web-sites. And I saw the 607 issue (are you aware of this issue?) - and my mouth hung open. This issue is huge!!! How can you discount it? If the society is wrong and 607 was not the correct date for the destruction of Jerusalem then ALL of the modern day prophecies are incorrect. I researched this question to find out if I could find biblical proof (from the societie's own literature) that the bible supports the 607 date....

What do you think I found? What do you think the consequesnces of being incorrect on theis point are? If they are incorrect on 607 what are the implications?

I leave that for you to draw your own conclusions.

Regards
    CNN77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit