Another Elder Called My Mom To Find Out About Us.....

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

WOO HOO...I made "Master" member in only 2 years. What it take you min?...couple of months?

-BONEZZ

• codeblue
    codeblue

wow Min, sounds like the JW FBI is wanting a taste of you...lol

Your Mom is doing a wonderful job of answering without answering!!!

We haven't had any more CO visits and I know it has been more than 6 months....hopefully they have given up on us. The trouble is, they do know where we live. I don't answer the door anyway to anybody unless I want them to come into the house!!!

Have a great day and please stop being materialistic!!! ...just joking Min!!!

hugs,

CodeBlue

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Don't they ever quit!!!!!!! Good for her to realizing how sneaky & harassing they are.

• minimus
    minimus

I NEED to make money......

• Mary
    Mary
    He wanted to know where my daughter lived, what her married last name was now, how the family was doing, etc. He asked her if she thought my not attending anymore had to do with the fact that I had a business and now I'm "materialistic".

What an asshole of the first order........I'm glad you're mom's starting to see what these morons are really like. Hey, maybe this elder needs to get his 10 hours in and if he preaches to you or your daughter, he can count it as "time"!

• minimus
    minimus

Now, Mary, I think you're on to something! This guy used to be the "phantom pioneer". His MO was finding an "unbelieving mate" and talking to him, associating with him, etc....Good one!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Seems your mom is getting the hang of being nice, talking yet saying nothing!!! Gotta love her!

• minimus
    minimus

Sally, hmmm, My mom sounds like me!

• PinTail
    PinTail

I have always got pissed how they look upon them selfs as police sent by god, to feed our brains with crap, they make me sick.

• Pole
    Pole

Police officers? Yes. But remember - they have plastic guns! They only look real but they're fake!!!

Pole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit