Looking for Old Friends

by kitties_and_horses_oh_my! 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

I know it would be a huge stroke of luck to find any of these people, but if you're here or if you know of them, please PM me - I would be eternally grateful:

David Wiebe (sp? from Portland, Oregon)

Malina Hansen/Lemons (from Tri-Cities, WA)

Harmony Schmidt/Nelson (from Portland, Oregon)

Rachel (used to be from Tri-Cities, heard you were d/f'd for apostasy on the West side of the state and got divorced, I don't remember your last name but you were awesome!)

Thanks guys in advance if any of you know these people. Love, Kitties

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Rachel's last name used to be Goldstein, but I don't remember what it was when she was married to Jared.

• bavman
    bavman

tri-cities, washington eh? ever hear of a feller by the name of ron dashner from pasco?

bavman

• under74
    under74

"Rachel's last name used to be Goldstein, but I don't remember what it was when she was married to Jared."

Was this Jared originally from Seattle?

• kat2u
    kat2u

I knew a Rachael goldstein who would be in herlate 20s now i would guess maybe a bit older.She and her family moved from my a western washington cong. about 12 or so yrs ago.Her father was a brick or rock layer her folks live in seattle now i think

I knew a Rachael goldstein who would be in herlate 20s now i would guess maybe a bit older.She and her family moved from my a western washington cong. about 12 or so yrs ago.Her father was a brick or rock layer her folks live in seattle now i think

That's her!!! Do you know how to contact her?

Rachel's last name used to be Goldstein, but I don't remember what it was when she was married to Jared."

Was this Jared originally from Seattle?

I think he was! They moved back there after they left here but before she was d/f'd.

• under74
    under74

Well, I knew a Jared Lucy from Seattle. He was from a very large JW family. Most of his siblings had odd names like Hokey and Zipporah. They all lived in West Seattle way back when. I don't know if this is the same guy but he's the only JW Jared I knew in Western Washington when I was a JW.

• under74
    under74

Cont.

The Jared I knew was young and un-married at the time (mid-late 80s). I think some of his siblings are still around Seattle or some of them were in the late 90s but I haven't been in contact with any of them in a long time.
    I'm originally from the Tri-cities but the only JW I'm familiar with in that area is my grandfather. I wish I had more to give you.

• kat2u
    kat2u

you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit