I am moved

by rune 22 Replies latest jw friends

• rune
    rune

I stayed up all night to see it... the buildings out the windows of my apartment shimmer in the distance as a wave of golden light rises from the horizon, painting the sky glorious shades of blue, violet and orange. The darkness recedes, creeping through the forests before the city. Light, especially a sunrise, holds a special place in my heart...

what moves you?

• teejay
    teejay

When I see, from a position of anonymity, Human A do some kind thing for Human B, where Human B never realizes what was done for them, or who did it, and Human A keeps it just that way. Such a thing does move me. To tears, even.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Lots of things - sometimes even things that I didn't imagine it would (like earing a very a "Moving voice" in a song for instance)
    but what moves me the most, is injustice or true justice ... (in a specific matter or in life : good side / bad side)

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Rune...

Is that you, Terry?

• wizedup
    wizedup

My hubby's arms around me.

• rune
    rune

Those are some very diverse and interesting replies. True kindness, (in)justice, love, beauty...there is so much in this world to appreciate.

(And hmm no sorry I'm not Terry, my name is Daniel.)

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Coffee. Oh, sorry that gets me moving.

I'm moved when my children out of the blue, come over and give me a hug or kiss.

Kwin

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

As silly as this may sound, some of the most beautiful moments have been experienced in the most simplest and mundane things like doing the dishes or petting the cat.

Perhaps the beauty is not so much in specific things, but rather exposed in those moments when we are so very present with life, that "we" disappear, and all that is left is the raw awe of Being and Life Itself.

Which begs the question: is awe and beauty something the universe gives to us, or something conscious presence gives to the universe?

j

• heathen
    heathen

I am moved when all my belongings are packed on a moving van . LOL

but seriously I can really enjoy music and it sometimes puts me in a good mood or a bad mood . I guess that's what you are talking about a mood change or something . Sometimes just seeing my darling sweet baby niece and nephew puts a big smile on my face . They are so cute . Watching the night sky sometimes moves me , I often see strange and unexplainable phenomena , that blows my mind .

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

For me, working with animals is so rewarding. The moment you realise that a poor, abused animal actually trusts you....when they look at you with their big eyes, entrusting their fragile souls to your care...*sniff* Enough to make me cry, especially if it is a canine of some sort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit