The FBI Is Accused of Spying On Certain Religious Groups!!!

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

like the Quakers and some Catholic groups that might oppose the government or be percieved as a threat to the government. This is according to the ACLU.......I wonder if the FBI will spy on the Witnesses. Can you imagine what could happen????????????

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

They'll just hear what's said fromt he pulpit, which the majority of the time sounds really nice.

I'm sure they've done that already.

DY

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    I wonder if the FBI will spy on the Witnesses.

I'm sure they already do, and I'm pretty sure CSIS is watching them in Canada.

Walter

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Why would anyone spy on the JWs? They have zero political clout. They don't vote.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

they may not be active politically but they are very secretive about where their money goes.

• undercover
    undercover

I remember hearing decades ago the the FBI kept a file on the WTBS. I believed it then, because, well, ya know, we were God's special people and he was going to save us while he destroyed the FBI and the Amercian Government. Nixon couldn't have that anymore than he could have John Lennon smoking pot in New York.

• minimus
    minimus

I'd like to know what status the JWS have with the Faith based White House ideas.....

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Can you imagine what could happen????????????

They (the FBI) would come to the determination that they (The JW's) are all in fact crazy wombats, drink large quantities of alcohol and then pass out in the fetal position saying over and over, "I am free. I am free."

Kwin

• Swan
    Swan
    wonder if the FBI will spy on the Witnesses. Can you imagine what could happen????????????

Hello. I'm Agent Mulder and this is Agent Scully and we were in your neighborhood today talking about conditions in our modern times...

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

It is surprising what law enforcement agencies will penetrate. Especially federal agents.

During ww1 the wbts was investigated and J Rutherford and others were arrested.

When I was a Sheriffs Deputy we did some investigating of the YMCA, since there was some accusations of pedophile activity there.

There were no charges filed but there was a lot of talk among the officers, about not letting young ones go there alone and the same was talked about with the Catholic churches.

Investigations of this sort are always heightened in times of war since religions have always been known to have some interest and some actions during wars.

The Catholic church has one of the best intelligence groups in the world.

So I would think, yeah the wbts and several others are under at least some investigation.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit