My letter to the WTS. Hello? Is anybody there?

by kwintestal 19 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Just talking to Mrs. Kwin, she sent a letter to the WTS a year and a half ago, stating that she really enjoyed the past assembly and to thank them for putting toghether the program. They replied in about a month.

I guess they only reply to the ones who are ingnorant to the fact the WTS is full of BS!

Kwin

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

You know the Society will never answer anything that puts them in a bad light. So I guess that is why they are ignoring this persons request for an explanation.

So don't hold your breathe because they don't except the fact that they make major mistakes.

Orangefatcat has spoken

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Well, I called today and they say they never even recieved a copy of my letter.

Likely story.

Kwin

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Send it again, changing the return name & address to the PO in the congregation or some other dub that you

don't like.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Send it again, changing the return name & address to the PO in the congregation or some other dub that you

don't like.

Tee Hee. That's bad! I like it!

Kwin

• Jez
    Jez

The letters that I have wrote to the WTS have taken about 3 months to get a reply.

They ALWAYS have cc'ed their response to the elders in my local congregation. ALWAYS.

Jez

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

your mistake was in your wording my wife sent the same letter but she said "my husband has fallen into inactivity because of this and he's really trying to get me to leave the witnesses because of it, please please explain so I can get him off my back" she got her letter back in about 2 weeks... just joined so they could use the library... yeah right

If you say your inactive they assume your an apostate... I've written lots of times so has my mom we've always gotten a letter back personaly and in a timely manner too...

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    If you say your inactive they assume your an apostate

Mmm, might be some truth to that.

Kwin

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

BTW, Did you know that sisters at bethel will most likely answer your letters to the WT.

They have form letters that they use to answer questions. The sisters in the writting department read your letter,, then pick the appropriate form letter,, make a few changes to it to fit your case,,then they send it to a "brother" who oversees the sisters (headship) ,, he proofs reads it and then it is sent to you.

When I was a paterson ny a sister who worked in the writting dept. gave us a tour in the late 80's and that was how they were handling letters back then.

I often wonder how many sisters get "spiritually sick" reading these letters all day?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    BTW, Did you know that sisters at bethel will most likely answer your letters to the WT.

I had no idea. I always thought they kept the women as the cleaners, secretaries and librarians. The less labourious jobs. When are they going to get with the times and realize a woman can operate the printing machine just as well as any man?

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit