Money Deals for Assemblies--JWs Not Willing to Pay!

by Voyager 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JeffT
    JeffT

The Spokane Archdiocese just filed Chapter 11 (reorganization) to get out from under the bills created by sexual abuse lawsuits. The same thing could easily happen to the WTBS at some point.

• Triple A
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

The conventions and assemblies (better get it right) are so annoying. The endless control is taking it's toll, I think. It starts with at least three parts that remind the rank and file to be kind, polite, tip, rent only on the approved list, wear your badge, blah blah blah. When I go, it is always the same routine: I drink too much coffee, as I know the talks will be deadly dull. This means a trip to the bathroom before the sessions; at our CA'S AND DA'S there is always that sign in the bathroom: PLEASE USE ONLY ONE TOWEL. *(&^&^%%$(&^Y. I take two days of my time, valuable either for work or relaxation; how much is our collective time worth? And they want to scrimp on paper towels. I always rip out three or four. How about the signs? QUIET TAKE YOUR SEATS Ugh. It gets more repulsive all the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit