Will the real Jehovahs Witnesses Stand Up?????????

by rnovello 26 Replies latest jw friends

• xochsi
    xochsi
    10. The next time temptation comes, do fifty push-ups, then fifty sit-ups. If you are still burning, repeat the process (see 1 Corinthians 9:27, and 1 Corinthians 7:9). This is not just a random "get your mind off it" exercise. This produces a physical reaction that is the equivalent of what is often called a "cold shower."
    Masterbation is exercise right?

Hah! What a bunch of bullshit, at least in my case. I do a very vigorous work out, including circuit training and cardio. When I am done, I am all shakey and full of adrenaline. All I want to do is fuck after a good work out. nothing like adrenaline sex to cool down. Cold showers don't work anyway. I get into the shower, turn the hot water on and soap up until I know Jehovah's either taking notes or wheting his sword for my second bamitvah.

The thing with "madmary" is that she has probably never done a sit-up or a push-up since her 6th grade fitness test. She is currently sitting with her nose in her pc monitor wearing a large moo-moo, eating twinkies and chain-smoking capri 120's waiting to wack the next poster who even implies he has a thought all his own. She is basically nurse Ratchet and really needs a full frontal labodomy . . . either that, or for someone to put a pillow over her head and smother her to death. She also lives with 17 cats and does not believe in litter boxes. Eating catfood? Why not she says to herself. She is the gal that goes to her favorite bar alone, has a few beers and plays video poker while working up the courage to sing a karaoke tune, the same tired old "the rose" in the key of 3, because she really has the hots for the karaoke DJ, a fat pot-smoking, jack and coke drinking sleaz bag named Stephen Chance Courtney who still sports a 1980's Hall and Oats mullet and really gaudy western wear from WalMart, complete with bolo tie, collarless shirt and and silk vest. His boots are Tony llama elephant skin, purchased at Sacks in Killeen Tx for $75.00 during their going out of business sale in 1992. He visits the 99cent store and stocks up on imposter cologns and soaks himself liberally after skipping a shower that week.

I am going over to take a peak. This should be fun.

xochsi

• bull01lay
    bull01lay
    Masterbation is exercise right?

You guys crack me up !!!

Who's taking bets for the fittest man on this chat site!! ROFL!!!! I suppose it could work if you wore wrist weights......

Bull!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    HIS BOOK IS CALL "THE REPORT

I remember this dude from several years ago. He tried to generate excitement regarding the launch of his new book, which quite frankly, looked even kookier than the religion he was trying to knock. You've got to hand it to the JWs - they're goofy inside and out.

As for the excersize business, when I was younger, an elder counselled one of my friends to take up the guitar in order to avoid thinking about girls. As I recall, it didn't work too well.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    some confusion here...I think some people are talking about Living waters -the Kirk Cameron religion (look at the "Way of the Master" link). I think there's one part on the living waters website where they talk about JWs but I don't think they are a JW splinter group. Apocalyptic sure...but a splinter group, I'm doubting. This one from Alabama mentioned "Jehovah Truth living waters" sounds different than Kirk Cameron's church. Movello, which one are you talking about? Could you give an exact link? Am I missing something?

I agree with the above...Movello, could you please clarify? Do you have a link?

• under74
    under74

I found it- http://www.livingwatersforum.com

Here's another small religious JW oriented organization- http://www.nsbible.org

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Here is advice at what to say at a funeral....worse than the dubs.

No, not worse, but I see your point.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    I found it- http://www.livingwatersforum.com

I went to this website and it is really awful! Really, really, AWFUL.

I can't believe people would buy into that crap! Oh wait, yes, I would believe it.

Double barf.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit