Testing your faith ;)

by MegaDude 13 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

TAIPEI, Taiwan -- A frame grab from video shows a lion attacking a man who jumped into the animal's enclosure and shouted "Jesus will save you" at the Taipei Zoo. The man, identified only by his surname, Chen, suffered from bite marks on his arms and legs. "He took this dangerous action today because he imagined he heard voices," psychiatrist Teng Hui-wen told reporters, saying his case was still being investigated. alt

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

yikes!!

• Mary
    Mary

Geeze, maybe he should've changed his name to Daniel before he lept into the Lion's Pit eh? What a goof.........

• Mary
    Mary

Oops, double post

• New Castles
    New Castles

How loud can someone say, STUPID!

• Princess
    Princess

Aren't there safer ways of testing your faith? I'm kinda skeered if I have to do that too.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    Aren't there safer ways of testing your faith? I'm kinda skeered if I have to do that too.

How about drinking a quart of smurf juice, Princess?

The Good Book does say not to put the Lord your God to the test, but I guess some people just love the story of Daniel and the lions' den. This is not the first time I've read about people attempting this. It happened in Germany a while back. The man was wearing religious medals and wearing a white robe. He entered the lion enclosure at an animal park and walked over to the lions and patted them on the head. They killed him.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Or you could try this...

alt

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Como se dice....OUCH?

laters

kaykay_mp

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...