E-Watchman is revealed???

by PurePeople 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• PurePeople
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i dont know much about that site... actually less than nothing.. i did find this post at your link by someone annoymous interesting and it'd explain why the fella hasnt been df'd.. of course its all conjecture and it doesnt matter to me who he is, i just found it interesting reading and how peoples ideas go in a million different directions.i had never heard of this true faith religion...

copied from the above link:

Well my conclussions are:

e-watchman is the person mentioned on the Romanian website (the link that has his domain name)

Pathways has just said Pathways is the owner of the Domain (e-watchman), however as mentioned above, ffice:smarttags" />

e-watchman is a "True Faith Jehovah's Witnesses" breakaway sect from , started in 1992

all of e-watchmans beliefs, essays etc are the same as "True Faith Jehovah's Witnesses"

e-watchman is copying their beliefs and pretending that they are his in the e-watchman web site

this is why e-watchman will NOT tell anyone on-line who he is

this is the reason the WTBTS or a congregation has not D/T him (he is not a real JW) he is True Faith JW c/-

pathways is probably the same, a True Faith JW sect from (setting up the + world wide branch of this sect via the internet)

everyone on pathways and e-watchman are being fooled, they do not know they are being led bit by bit into the True Faith JW sect from Romania, this is really why he is waiting for the right time to so-called "reveal himself", when they all totally believe in HIM and they all will join the sect automatically (when he eventually reveals this at some time).

True Faith JW sect might have been started by the Former Romanian Communist Party and Secret Police, to destroy WTBTS in during the Communist times.

e-watchman is probably using the same tactic now via the internet

• Jahna
    Jahna

Considering I am a skeptic when it comes to information found on the internet, I did a domain whois myself, and the information I got was not even close to what was listed on the above mentioned thread:

Registration Service Provided By: Active-Domain Co.

Visit:

Domain name: e-watchman.com

Registrant Contact:

Timothy Kline ([email protected])

+1.5173811917

Fax:

3209 Dobie Rd

Mason, MI 48854-9422

US

Source: http://123cheapdomains.com/check-status/whois.html and http://order.active-domain.com/register

I also did a reverse look up on phone number listed, and low and behold I got:

Canadian Branch Office (Jehovah Witnesses)

Hwy 7th

Georgetown, ON L7G 1A1

(905) 873-4100

Source: http://411ca.whitepages.com/reverse_lookup.pl

Since all of this information lacks any kind of foundation I can only assume the rest of it is bogus as well.

Jahna

Part of the orginal information used for my own lookups

Ensin e-watchman whois:

WHOIS information for e-watchman.com:

Registration Service Provided By: Active-Domain Co.

Visit:

Domain name: e-watchman.com

Registrant Contact:

Walter Reyes ([email protected])

905-873-4100

Fax:

115 Front St. E. Suite #192

Toronto, ON M5A-4S6

CA

• Valis
    Valis

Who cares?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Good work and notice that the poster of this thread is on their first post.

Some sort of troll at work.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I do. The e-watchman site helped my wife see the truth about JW's. It opened the door for her to start thinking outside of the cult.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

Good work and notice that the poster of this thread is on their first post.

Some sort of troll at work.

ah good point Confused.. i gotta start being more observant.

• xochsi
    xochsi
    The e-watchman site helped my wife see the truth about JW's. It opened the door for her to start thinking outside of the cult.

I agree that the site can be beneficial for that purpose. It shouldnt' take much more critical thinking to get past the E-Watchman's bull crap rather than get sucked into it. There is always the danger of staying in the org by listening to and believing what the idiot says in his essays. I can't believe there are so many that post there that are more like Stepfords than I have ever seen. They go from bad to worse once they get to believing his rhetoric.

Ever read what they post over on the message board? Creepy.

xochsi

• tyrone
    tyrone

when i first came across this site the first impression that i got was Apostate, JW's who have been disfellowshiped and now have it out for the organization. Me and my brother have been in the truth since we were babes and we both had a real indeapth discussion about this site and the facts are almost inrefutable. But as true and accurate as the fact may be that the WTBTS was affiliated with the UN and the fact about the 1914 doctrine (wich is truely disturbing) the thing that makes e-watchman looks bad is not his ideals or even the letters that he prints to every congregation in the world, but its the people who come to this site with an APOSTATE ATTITUDE!! Posting things like JW's are truely a cult or i hope everyone realizes the JW cult for what it really is. that is what makes this site look bad as it does. This forum is suppse to be for Jehovah's people only and not those who have been D/F'd and now have a grudge against Jehova's organization. Brothers and Sisters, (the few who truely are anyway) let us not be too presumptous and lets be patient and wait on Jehovah to deal with such matters. Like Jehovah told Job "Stand still and Be quite" and lets watch the salvation of our GOD. For we all know that Jehovah is not too slow to act when disipining his people, and moving ahead of him is always a bad thing. FOR THE PEOPLE HERE (WHO IS ALMOST ALL THEM) WITH AN APOSTAT ATTITUDE AND INCURAGING APOSTACY GET OFF OF THIS SITE AND LET REAL JW's DEAL WITH THIS MATTER AS THIS SITE WAS INTENDED FOR!!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

E-Watchman is Apostate by definition. He is actively seeking supporters from within the organization to set up his own religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit