Raymond Franz reaction after the "French attack" on CoC

by Motema Bolingo 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Ray gave me his authorization to put five chapters of CoC + Appendix in French on my website.

http://users.skynet.be/jacques.luc/coc.html

This will surely be very helpful for many.

Note for Celia : Je suis très content d'une telle décision prise par Ray

Jacques

• Swan
    Swan
    On one hand, Raymond Franz writes that the Governing Body shows a "resistance to any Scriptural correction" and, on the other hand, he speaks of "the fluctuating nature of the organization's teachings"

Only showing that they will stubbornly stick to their viewpoint on some issues, even in the face of overwhelming evidence against them, but will flip-flop whenever it damn well suits them on other issues. It looks pretty consistent to me. They do whatever they want and to hell with whatever anybody else, including God, wants.

Tammy

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

that was kind of Mr. Franz! although the most riveting part of his book is the parts near the end where he tells of his friends df'ing and his own.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What was the "French attack on CoC" about? Sounds interesting.

• Narkissos
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nark,

Do the French XJWs have a lot of expose material on the net,, and do they have discussion boards like this one? I'm sure they do but I'm curious to here about them.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Frankie,

Yes, there are several of them.

Jacques (Motema Bolingo), a French-speaking Belgian, has a very interesting and thorough website (see the link in the first post of this thread), with a discussion board of which I am a member as well. Actually, I came to JWD from there about one year ago.

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Thank you, Narkissos

Jacques

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nark,

It is good that the internet has provided us the opportunity to communicate with different language and nationality groups. The XJW internet community worldwide is a very powerful tool, that will only get stronger.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I find it interesting that JW's continue to do what they have been taught so well: To take things out of context and make false testamony because of it.

Peace

B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit