I Really, Really, Really Need Yall's Opinions on this.....

by Frannie Banannie 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I opened this email (call me crazy) on a whim last night..........I haven't told another soul about this, cause I'm afraid it isn't real. Scroll down for their response to my response...K?

INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
    REF: (yadda, yadda, number)
    BATCH: (yadda, yadda, number

Attn:Dear Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
    Lottery Winners International programs held on
    the 23/11/2004. Your e-mail address attached to
    ticket number (yadda, yadda...) with serial number
    (yadda, yadda....),batch number (yadda, yadda...),lottery ref number
    (yadda, yadda...) and drew lucky numbers (yadda, yadda.....)
    which consequently won in the 1st category, you
    have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
    out of US$(boucoux money, both in numbers and in words)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask
    that you keep your winning information
    confidential until your claims has been processed and your
    money Remitted to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid
    double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
    program by some participants. All participants were
    selected through a computer ballot system drawn
    from over 40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual
    email addresses and names from all over the world.
    This promotional program takes place every year
    and it's promoted and sponsored by Association of
    software producers.

we hope with part of your winning,you will take
    part in our next year US$20 million international
    lottery.
    To file for your claim, please contact our paying
    officer:

Contact Person:Mr.Paul Zimmerman
    TEL:+31-623-304-789,
    Email:[email protected]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later
    than 2nd of December,2004.After this date all
    unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
    Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays
    and complications please remember to quote your
    reference number and batch numbers in all
    correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of
    address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
    Congratulations once more from our members of staff and
    thank you for being part of our promotional
    program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is
    automatically disqualified.

yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Queensley Rhoda,
    For Management.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......I responded (on a whim) and told 'em my name and that I would be one of the happiest women alive if this isn't a hoax. This is the response (C&P'd below) that I recv'd today.....PLEASE tell me what yall think about it?

Frannie

To:"Frannie Banannie"
    Date:Sun, 28 Nov 2004 07:17:16 +0800
    Subject: FILL ATTACHED FORM

Dear Winner,

We wish to congratulate you and formally inform you that you have won the sum (yadda, yadda, you know the drill) in the last email-lottery draw, organized by ADS INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION. We have confirmed the above winning.

You should note that your email address in addition to millions of company and individual email were extracted with a software and the addresses were scrutinized with a ballot system and after the processes, 30 email addresses were selected and they were shared into 3 categories respectively and which you are a winner in the 1st category of $(yadda, yadda...).

The said sum is now deposited in our suspense account in your favour waiting for the immediate remittance into your nominated bank account. Be informed that your winning prize has a hardcover insurance policy that makes it impossible to make any deduction of any kind, until the sum is finally credited into your designated account.

This firm on behalf of ADS INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION will issue an Irrevocable Guarantee of Payment Bond (IGPB) in your favour, thereby securing the above prize money. A copy of the IGPB will be forwarded to our paying bank for immediate action.

Following the above, you are expected to fill the attached form and return back to this office along with a copy of your identification for vetting process which is a standard practice just to ensure that we are dealing with the right individual and account.

This process is vital and urgent following the instruction from our Payment center that all prize money should be claimed as soon as possible.

Once again accept our congratulations and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mr. Armstrong Becker
    Tel:+31-623-304-789
    Fax:+31-847-454-548