so who does this forum represent now?

by groovycat. 12 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I wasn't aware the board represented anybody???

• willyloman
    willyloman

The forum is a half way house for people who were addicted to the JW brand of religion and are trying to get clean. It's here they get to honestly express themselves, perhaps for the first time, and meet others with shared experiences. It's a stop on the road to recovery. That's what I think it represents.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain
    Remember that article brothers?
    We have been up and running for less than a week and already have had accusations of apostacy bandied about.
    Please stop and think before you make a serious allegation like this. Imagine the hurt it would cause to a genuine brother if it wasn't true.
    This doesn't mean that we should let our guard down against those who would try and dirupt things or cause divisions amongst us but I'm sure these poeple would like nothing more than to see us fall out with each other.
    Some of these rumours have been spread by members of other boards or people pretending to be them.
    Just be on your guard to this sort of activity and help us by not passing on unfounded accusations.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/66/1.ashx

Yeah, we don't want to accuse Simon and his board of fostering "apostate" ideas!

That was a post from Simon himself when the forum first started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit