• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Did anyone else hear about this?

Here is the link:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1286193/posts

M'

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yes, I live near the city where this happend. We were talking about it at work yesterday.

It seems that she has postpartum depression and/or is psychotic.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I live in Dallas. It's been all over the news. These type of stories just really make my soul ache. So awful. I know of too many couples that cannot have kids for some reason or another. If she didn't want that baby for any reason, I would have asked to take her for myself. Despite what little Neil and I have, we have more love to give that child than many parents would. It would have been spoiled and loved on more than any kid I know. Such a tragic loss.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Yesterday on the radio they were disscusing this and their were a few women who called in saying that its the mans fault for leaving the child all alone with her.

Texas seems to be a haven for this sort of thing nowdays for some reason.

Elsewhere I didn't know you lived in Plano.

M

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Hi, Billygoat. Are you looking to adopt?

Elswhere and billygoat you have pm's

M'

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I really think in a case like this the death penalty may be a mercy. If I ever went insane and killed one of my kids or my wife i wouldn't want to be "cured" how could you live with yourself? Shoot me in the head while I'm still in laa laa land I would never ever want to "wake up" to that...

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Hi, Billygoat. Are you looking to adopt?

Merc, yes, that is something Mozz and I have seriously discussed. We aren't there yet...we're still newlyweds working to get out of debt...but someday it is a dream to have an adopted child. I have known several people adopt girls from China, Latvia, and Bulgaria. Considering my Asian history, I'd love to adopt a Chinese girl, but Mozz doesn't really have a preference. We just want a child that needs lots of love.

• Valis
    Valis
    We just want a child that needs lots of love.

ooh ooh me me me!!!!

SIncerely,

District Overbeer of the "Onerous Orphan" class

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    We just want a child that needs lots of love.

ooh ooh me me me!!!!

You know, we haven't discussed whether or not we would be willing to take a "special needs" child.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

You know, we haven't discussed whether or not we would be willing to take a "special needs" child

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit