Anti-Aging- THIS IS FANTASTIC!

by metatron 15 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Yikes! Some of you guys need to leave your 'Witness Doom N' Gloom' outlook

behind!

The ozone layer was recently predicted to fix itself in the next 50 years. There are LOTS

of answers to the energy situation being developed.

As for nutraceutical claims, I'll wait and see - but don't miss the critical point that the science

of anti-aging is rapidly growing. Potential treatments - with solid rationales for good effect -

are exploding. We are beginning to look at aging as TREATABLE, mutable, and not

forever beyond human ability to 'fix'.

metatron

• one
    one

no doom gloom here, the system is working as predicted,

it is all about big money

the pharmaceuticals emporiums (sp) saw the new gold mine at a distance a long time ago:

a babyboomgeneration willing to pay anything to keep on going nonstop.

like anyone else i just want the danm pill available before i die.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

The watchtower had a whole talk on anti aging, and resurection technology. Instead of taking the predicable stance that it would never happen they took the stance that when it does happen not to abandon ship because this will still be satans system. So basically they are promoting some type of theological HMO than a religion.

• rune
    rune

Yeah, but how can you find anything the Watchtower society decides to feed you credible?

They aren't required to adhere to journalistic standards, they can say whatever they want to you.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    The watchtower had a whole talk on anti aging, and resurection technology.

Who knows, ten years from now the WTS could be a huge anti-aging MLM company.... think of all the salesman (publishers) they already have in place.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Dang thats an original screneplay if i ever saw one. From "Armaggedon to Armani" Based on a true story. Working title "The emporers new clothes".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit