Has anybody seen David Reed,The publisher of "Comments from the Friends"?

by truthbeliever 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• truthbeliever
    truthbeliever

Has anybody seen Dave Reed?I heard that he stopped publishing his newsletter and his email on his site no longer works.It is because of this man and Jesus that I am free from the Watchtower today.Anybody seen him?

• IT Support
    IT Support

We exchanged emails a few months ago.

(I was trying to find one of his books, How to Rescue Your Loved Ones Out of the Watchtower, but it's no longer in print.)

Regards,

Ken

• one
    one

For some reason most good old apostates have gone almost clandestine, are they up to something big or is the wT investigative machinery giving them hard time? or are they retiring and paving the way for new posters, i mean new, more energety exposers. Everything is cyclical You Know, from Maximus to Minimus and so on.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I have spent time with Penny & David on many occasions at Pa" Witnesses Now for Jesus"

He is working with the Jews, "teaching them about Jesus .He just wrote me about 3 weeks ago sent me his page . If I can find it again I will post it...

He is a SUPER fellow... I love him & Penny she is special too.. I have his books "Blood on the Alter" How to rescue your loved ones" www.1260days.com is his new page

• minimus
    minimus

I remember many years ago how a District Overseer demonized this man at an elder's school. I believe they said he was the first person in Massachusetts to burn the flag (before becoming a JW) and that he always was liberally questioning everything told him by the other elders and the Society. He has proven to be an admirable "apostate".

• gumby
    gumby

When I first exited and was re-searching in a christian bookstore some biblical questions, his books I believe were the first I noticed under the "cult section" of the store. "Index iof Watchtower Errors" was the one that impressed me as it outlined the many changes the society went through.

It is because of this man and Jesus that I am free from the Watchtower today.........

Why did jesus "wait" till you discovered David to free you?

Gumby

• mouthy
    mouthy

Gumby!!! Jesus didnt wait to set him free!!!! He was BLIND so he had to open his eyes. Then IF HE wanted Jesus would have let HIMSELF been seen.....

Now you just put that stone -dont you DARE chuck it !!!!!

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

I have a lot of Jewish friends. If there is one thing that drives them nuts about Christians (some Christians) is the prosetylizing so many Christians do. They find it highly offensive. I wish David Reed and anyone else trying to convert Jews would just leave them alone. Their religion is their own business.

• Carmel
    Carmel

ahey momma! once the prostelizin is in yer blood, you just change shirts, not the underware!

carm

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

carmel,

LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit