Fall Pictures

by Undecided 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

This fall we have had some of the brightest red trees I've ever seen in this area. The pictures haven't been enhanced electronically and are even more colorfull in the sun.

Ken P.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the walmart here in nashville is surrounded with those bright red trees. those are gorgeous trees!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Really beautiful, Undecided, and not just the red trees, either. What a nice place!

• JH
    JH

Our leaves have fallen since a while.

Nice pics by the way

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

cool!

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks for the pics, undecided.

I love the fall. The trees here in New England were beautiful this fall. The wind stayed away until most of the leaves turned colors. Then a few days later, the wind picked up, and poof! No more leaves. LOL !! But, it was beautiful, while it lasted. Glad you enjoy it, too.

Hubert

• Valis
    Valis

Nice pics undecided..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• prophecor
    prophecor

I truly live for this time of the year, your pictures are beautiful. I too am always in search oif the reds. I go out and take pictures of Falls Fireworx every year.

• blondie
    blondie

Here's one I have as a screensaver. I love fall...but the leaves are gone now. We can see across the fields now that they have cut the corn and we can see houses that were hidden by the leaves. Each season has its beauty.

alt

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

hum ... nice !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit