I may have to have a Judicial Dealy...

by mkr32208 18 Replies latest members private

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hey there! Check your PM!

Kwin

• Coqueton
    Coqueton

If you consent to their tribunal, then you are admitting following their rules and being a member. As far as not telling the Society, etc... nothing you can do about it. You consented and truth is a defense. You will have no proof either way of what they did or didn't do.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Your plan of attack is interesting and well thought out, but I have to ask...why bother? If you admit to them that you are atheist/agnostic or that you don't respect their authority over you, they'll simply DA you.

I feel exactly the same as you... I am probably atheist and simply wouldn't bother with a JC. It could never work out in my favor.

• truthbeliever
    truthbeliever

Debating Doctrine never does any good.Jehovahs Witnesses love that.You might try something else.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It is my guess that they will not read beyond

2nd As an Agnostic/Atheist

They may simply then announce you as having dissassociated yourself. They do not need a Judicial Committee for that so they may well cancel the meeting.

BTW - My wife is also still "In", so I can sympathise with you mate. I too wait for my "Collar to be felt" by the elders but they seem content to leave me alone at the moment.

• Preston
    Preston

When they have a definitive date for the JC, just say it falls under your strip poker nite.... and keep passing it off...

• starfish422
    starfish422

I wish I had simply refused to meet with the elders. I was too young and not yet strong enough to tell them to kiss my backside. Subsequent to that, I should never have "done the dance" and written the DA letter. Who were they to dictate what I was to do?? Grrrr.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I'm guessing it's sort of been dropped I havent' heard anything else about it... I've never had a problem with telling the elders to kiss my backside! I'm kind of an a$$ that way! (or so my wife tells me )

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I'm guessing it's sort of been dropped I havent' heard anything else about it...

Hopefully, but don't count on it. As long as you're bringing down the cong. average, you're on their "hit list".

Good luck.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit