A Great Club For Americans. :)

by Kent 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

BAN BREAST-FEEDING NOW!

Over 200,000 American citizens have signed a petition urging Congress to declare breast-feeding a crime. This primitive ritual has continued to be a violation of babies' civil rights, an unlawful, incestuous relationship with mothers that leads to moral decay.

Women who breast-feed enjoy an erotic experience that offensively imposes oral gratification on innocent infants. This reprehensible act teaches children illicit sex that subsequently manifests promiscuity, homosexuality and addiction to cybersex...

CITIZENS AGAINST BREAST-FEEDING MANIFESTO

Throughout history, Homo sapiens have experienced cannibalism. But do we condone this primitive behavior today? Of course not! Nor do we any longer tolerate sacrificing our child to the Gods.

Why, for centuries, have women incestuously breast-fed their babies without conscience? It was nature's way to survive. And there were not yet any laws against such depravity.

As civilization progressed, politicians looked the other way when it came to breast-feeding and circumcision, both indignities an obvious violation of infant's civil rights.

Monica Lewinsky's oral gratification received from President Clinton had a direct relationship to her demented childhood slurping mother's milk. Just ask any psychologist.

I have no problem with an adult male seeking the nefarious nipple from a consenting female. But I shudder to think of a male child's upbringing, being seduced by his mother's nipples. That baby's urge should be re-directed to thumb-sucking or gnawing on a security blanket.

Smoking is another insidious oral evil perpetrated on the public. Tobacco companies still display no sense of shame or guilt for exploiting breast-feeders, enticing them to suck cigarettes or cigars.

Hugh Hefner and Larry Flynt have made millions flaunting the breast, profiting from female mammaries by encouraging men and women to relive their infancy vicariously. Savoring a nipple is an addiction to titillation, just as one puff of crack dooms the user.

Congress should be inundated with E-mail urging Representatives and Senators to pass a stiff law making breast-feeding illegal, punishable by a $500 fine for the first offence and a mandatory year in jail for subsequent violations.

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Kent - This topic sucks!

How come babies have all the fun?

unclebruce, on the bottle.

• Prisca
    Prisca

From the Only in America files....[8>]

And nope, Kent didn't make this up, the site is real. There is an address and phone numbers they supply. Someone in the area may care to give them a call....??

Citizens Against Breast-Feeding
    PO Box 55741
    Phoenix, AZ 85078
    New York Office: (212) 330-7675

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hmmm....there might be a good point made there.

You see, although i'm in my mid-30s, I'm still not off the breast feeding habit! :-)

LOL

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Prisca thanks, I wasn't sure if it was a leg pull. What kind of idiot would be so stupid to be against breast feeding with all it's advantages for good health of both mother and baby?

unclebruce

PS: It's enough to make a bloke plan a bombing raid on that evil multinational purvayor of death to third world babies - Nestle'

• joelbear
    joelbear

I for one have no intention of feeding any breasts.

hugs

Joel

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Geez Joelbear,

like a bong, ya gotta suck not blow ..
    although ..

unclebruce

• comment
  • TR
    TR

Kent,

I completely agree. My own case study shows that I am uncontrollably attracted to my wife's breasts. Now, I don't recall my mother breast feeding me, but I'm sure that was the problem! Is there any support groups out there?

TR

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every
    form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson*

• LadyBug
    LadyBug

Thanks Prisca for clarifying that, I was beginning to worry about Kent. Sorry Kent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit